NA - Adult Guild - Seeks new members

Yes , we have an active discord.
Yes, we have guild stash tabs.

What we are seeking is 2-3 new members to expand our flock. We have played together for close to 6 years, so you can call us a guild of friends. So, wed expect you to be fairly friendly too.

***A fair warning since we have played together for so long our humor in discord can be a bit crude so if that type of stuff bothers you please look elsewhere.***

I'm pretty active myself, but am busy during the day with University, so am mostly on in evenings.

However, feel free to contact me if you think we meet what you are looking for.
Last edited by utahclock on Jun 15, 2018, 6:01:11 PM
Last bumped on Jul 16, 2018, 8:52:37 PM
up up and away.
to the top please!
Hey, I’m an NA SC player looking for a NA guild. This is my second league in POE. I believe I already have an above average knowledge of the game. I have cleared all content in the game. Pretty active player usually after work 12 am+ CST and all different times throughout the weekends. Look forward to hearing back.
sent ya a pm
up up and away!
Hey there west coast player here. First league but getting the hang of the game fairly quickly. On most times during the day and evening on weekdays. Have cleared up to T10 maps so far and Uber Lab. Just looking for a friendly guild with people to play with. Playing Standard Bestiary btw.
Hey man, I'm just getting back into the game after not playing for over a year but I'm relearning the game quickly. I'm 25 and currently stream and write for a living. Would love to join you guys! Take care
Hi,
Im from the NA region too, and also a returning player. I've been playing on and off since 2015, and now just looking to be back and level up to 100 @_@.
are you guys playing Standard? cos I play mostly in standard. I have chars from 2x to 8x, hoping to lvl up. I can contribute to guild with some unique ive been collecting. ~_~ hope to hear from ya!
I'm looking for a home. Would like to join.

Thanks!

IGN: I_smash_you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info