Few minor improvements

First off, since we use the A key for pretty much everything it ends up doing funny things.

When identifying items if you accidentally double click the item you end up equipping it. Not a big deal unless you are a summoner and your spectres are linked on that item.
Every now and then this happens and then i need to go back to low lvl areas to get them again.. then back to maps and resummon. Quite annoying.
My solution would be to have like a few seconds timer when if you equip the item again you get to keep the minions.

Another thing is trading and targeting other players, currently you rather target a random player on the edge of your screen than the townportal you are standing ontop.

Solution would be to decrease the distance of targeting other players in towns.

Another minor thing is portal targeting and missclicks. Every now and then i enter a map and hit A too soon and end up back in my hideout.. or try to go to my stash/map machine in hideout but end up clicking a portal.

Solution to this is kinda tricky, but maybe it could need a second click to go into a portal? Some might find it as too much but if done right you could just doubleclick and enter a portal. Would not slow anyone down more than the 0,05sec the second click takes.

One last thing would be the loot targeting.
No real idea of how to make it better. Currently it takes ages to try and pick up that one item.
Maybe make it less sticky? And perhaps it could take into account what the lootfilter suggests you should pick?

And i have seen a scenario where a unique chest in a narrow area dropped so much loot that few of them ended showing too far in a wall and there was no way of getting them.
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2018, 5:26:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info