The last epoch will have pvp...

"Battle other players lost in the infinite pathways of time by entering the Time-Lost Colosseum. Engage in duels, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, and free for all combat as you vie for dominance in an arena discarded and forgotten by reality, the perfect battleground for warriors with nothing to lose. Earn cosmetic rewards that flaunt your skill in battle and grow your Pile of Skulls!"

HO yea remember when D2 gave us ears. I think it is a sign those guys are whiling to give something to pvpers.

So an arpg where pvping get you some cool stuff (skulls?, cosmetics) What do we have in poe? Balance Insults and April s fool days.

GGG? Well they might start to consider pvp or in this last epoch game I will migrate (if the game get kickstarted).

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 22, 2018, 12:24:17 PM
Last bumped on May 17, 2018, 2:18:24 PM
Yeah, there is also this promising game call path of exile. It's in beta right now but they're gonna add lots of stuff like hardcore PvP and Guilds contents. I'm gonna buy some support packs to help them found it.

Ho wait...
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 23, 2018, 3:54:37 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
Yeah, there is also this promising game call path of exile. It's in beta right now but they're gonna add lots of stuff like hardcore PvP and Guilds contents. I'm gonna buy some support packs to help them found it.

Ho wait...

Ps .... we took ur money n put it on XBOX!!!
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. check this out. looks better than last epoch and wanna add pvp too. will see
"
LMSLMSLMS wrote:
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. check this out. looks better than last epoch and wanna add pvp too. will see

"
No PvP planned for Wolcen.

Calistaen [Wolcen Staff]
Community Manager
Wolcen Studio

Nope

Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 28, 2018, 11:47:15 AM
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 9, 2018, 5:17:44 PM
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 9, 2018, 5:17:51 PM
! fuck.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
You misunderstand the kickstarter goal.

They already plan to have PvP. The goal was to be able to fund special modes.

Anyway, I played the demo and pledged 50 bucks. The devs for Last Epoch are HIGHLY influenced by PoE but they're also clearly inexperienced. It's a game that will take a while to get polished.

Wolcen on the other hand is absolute fucking garbage.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on May 17, 2018, 9:27:55 AM
https://wolcengame.com/about-the-game/

Multiplayer mode (stretch goal): Multiplayer is an ambitious goal we would love to achieve, but it must be done correctly. We plan to have different interesting stretch goals for you that will allow us to build the foundation of the multiplayer. In the best case scenario, we would like to have the following modes: Dungeon Challenge, Co-Op, and Competitive Plaver vs Player vs AI.

i read this dunno tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info