account everytime I log in first time of day

ok it aint a huge thing to open mail and use the code, but I am more affraid that if this continues I might be banned or something.

I am an a wirless 4g and it seems my ip is changing everytime I start the modem up.

is this a problem or something I do not need to worry about.
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2018, 11:15:17 AM
You won't be banned for this, this problem occurs in many parts of the world where a dynamic IP address is the only type you can get.

It is locked because, the game is very strict with the IP address and since you are on a dynamic IP your IP address changes daily (or potentially every time you reset the router) hence the daily unlock code.

It's a security feature to prevent someone who may have your account details from logging in and stealing your stuff.

It can be disabled by support but you need to email them and then answer security questions before they do that and then you will have no protection past your password.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
lagwin1980's hit the nail on the head! I've sent you a PM regarding this now. :)
ok thank you for your answers, gona keep it as it is then, do not wana risk my account being stole just for this smal thing hehe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info