Account Unlock Mails arrive only after hours

Hi

since yesterday it takes hours until a mail from the support comes with which one can unlock the account.
Sometimes they don't even arrive, I should have got 4 of them but only 2 of them arrived.
It's more than annoying because you can't do anything for hours.

In the past, it only took a few seconds for the mail to arrive.

The problem is probably on the part of GGG, because test mails from other providers arrive directly in the mailbox.

Is this a known problem and is it being worked on?

Thank you for your support
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2018, 2:46:40 PM
The send them at the time of the login attempt, if they don't arrive until much later then there is something up usually with your email provider.

You can email support directly and ask if you like but i don't think there is much they can do to solve your issue past directly sending you the code.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Hm, I'm not sure about the mail provider problem yet.
If I send one mail each from 3 different mail providers, it is instant in the mailbox, only mails from GGG do not arrive.

Probably I have to contact GGG directly to see what you can do.
Since this is my father's account (65 years) he is unfortunately a little overwhelmed with this whole procedure due to his age.
I think to have read somewhere in the FAQ that one can let this possibly deactivate that the account is always blocked with the IP change.

Thank you
It's the horror with the support....an eternal back and forth....they want to know this and that before they unlock anything....

The strange thing is, the mails from support arrive, only the unlock mails don't, there is something wrong at GGG.
The change to another mail provider was also unsuccessful, there are no mails to activate.

And best of all, as soon as they ask if you have already spent real money on your account and you deny it, you don't hear anything from them... before in the 15 minutes average and now for hours nothing more, that makes me angry...

I'm curious if they will contact me again sometime..best I buy something for real money...then they might react.

:-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info