Hideout changes

I'm curious if there's ever been any discussion on expanding the hideout system to something more in line with the randomized, crafting nature of the rest of the game. I mean imagine if hideouts were "items" you could obtain throughout the game. If they had magic/rare modifiers that altered the randomized layout or tileset. If those modifiers could be crafted and altered with currency like everything else. If really well made ones could be traded with other players.

Obviously I haven't the faintest idea if that's even technically possible within the game, but I can't help but drool at the possibilities. I'm a sucker for player housing, and finding a way to incorporate it into the core gameplay loop of Path of Exile would be incredible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dịch vụ giúp việc nhà uy tín giúp việc nhà tại tphcm giá rẻ dịch vụ chăm sóc trẻ em uy tín dịch vụ chăm sóc người già sài gòn giúp việc nhà theo giờ hiệu quả
Last edited by hopeyeu on May 1, 2018, 2:23:50 PM
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2018, 6:01:52 AM
Hope not. I don't use my hideout for anything but utility. They would have to go to a lot of trouble for something that wouldn't make them a dime (directly). In fact, it might compete with paid deco or race rewards.

Sounds like they would have to re-do way too much.

Develop the idea a bit more and think about this from a business end and you might have something.
It would be cool if they expanded it and somehow linked it to the game world of Wreaclast.
They've been pretty direct about it (indirectly); there's no money in hideout, so it's not a focus.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
They could atleast make a loadouts/presets or w/e they would be called, that way i could upload my fancy decorated Hideout from standard to a new fresh league every time.That would be cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info