Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Unique Jewels that improve Skill gems

I finished two Ascendancy trials. On my first one, I got to choose one of the Unique Jewels that improves specific skills.

I didn't get that choice on my level 55 Ascendancy. Not sure why. Where can I find more those jewels? I think it's cool to improve specific skill gems further. Make builds more interesting.
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2018, 9:42:19 AM
I think you're misremembering. The choice of jewel (these are commonly referred to as threshold jewels, by the way) is a quest reward for killing Avarius in act 5. There is no other point at which you're offered these jewels - the only other way to get them is from random drops or trading.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Apr 19, 2018, 10:11:30 PM
"
viperesque wrote:
I think you're misremembering. The choice of jewel (these are commonly referred to as threshold jewels, by the way) is a quest reward for killing Avarius in act 5. There is no other point at which you're offered these jewels - the only other way to get them is from random drops or trading.

Oh I think you are correct. Sorry my bad. So, how many of these skill-changing jewels are there? I have a terrible luck getting decent jewels so far. :(
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:

So when it says Limited to 2. That means I can equip 2 to get double the effects? So if I equip two First Snow, I get 4 additional projectiles? Or still just two additional projectiles but with double the increased damage?

and bummer, no special jewel for Caustic Arrow. T_T
Last edited by chinesefoodverygood on Apr 20, 2018, 9:47:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info