Introducing the First Blood Starter Pack!

Nice
Saved
Should have been a premium tab...
Why is this stash tab, not a premium stash tab? Wouldn't that allow new players to immediately jump into trading as well. Be honest, I think you dropped the ball there. I've thought this idea was great since Chris mentioned it on State of Exile Podcast like 2 years ago. Think a premium tab really allows a new player to become fully invested.
Is the included tab a premium tab, or a regular? I feel like with how important trading is, the starter pack should have a premium tab included so that newer players can get their feet wet. Also, It'll prolly make them more likely to purchase premium tab upgrades for their other tabs.
What about the people who already bought it on Xbox?! Can I get my forum title too!!?
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
I think it's good idea
[Removed by Support]
I'd start spending money again if the Lab were fixed but, that will never happen, so oh well. Guess I'm still not supporting hack job development.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
It doesnt say premium stash tab... That should be what it has in my opinion for best new player experience.
I might grab this if I’m desperate for points xD
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Echoing the MANY people in this thread who've pointed out that the included stash tab should really be a Premium Tab. Restrict it to just new players rather than anyone, if desired. But I can't recommend this to my new guildies if it's not premium. They'd actually be better off buying a bunch of Premium Tab upgrades for LESS money than buying this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info