Staunching Blood Corrution Often Has No Effect

Very simple but very frustrating bug. Approx. 50% of the time I attempt to staunch blood corruption it has no effect. I continue to spam my staunch flask until r.i.p. Between this and the continued constant disconnects(3rd league now), it's impossible to level my character past 86. The staunching issue has only been a problem for my current character btw. I was always able to successfully staunch during abyss and harbinger,(when I'm aware I've been corrupted obviously). Its also frustrating that you have never incorporated the vibrators in the xbox remotes to inform us we have been effected by blood corruption but that's a different argument. I'm inclined to believe it's not a league specific glitch but more likely a glitch with my current build setup. Please inform...thank you.
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2018, 7:51:54 PM
Ok, in this case I'm the moron with a bug in his brain. Just realized that I swapped my stibnite with staunching for my stibnite with dousing a while back and forgot. It's been like this without me realizing it for almost a week. Hahaha...strike this one up as me being an idiot. Sorry to report a false bug Jeff...my bad. Turns out that the 50% I was surviving through blood corruption my life flask that I would activate in tandem was compensating enough to see me through.
Last edited by Pbfloyd2112 on Apr 18, 2018, 1:49:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info