What the hell am I doing wrong?

Im lactose intolerant when it comes to fully understanding the end game..

Im running this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1321402

"Size Doesnt Matter" Armour/ Life based facetank.. And its doing me quite well upto around T9 maps.. But something just doesnt feel right.

Ive basically capped my ele res (except chaos), Ive got some high roll uniques that are required for my build.. Ive got my tree right and even managed to get a few decent (I think?) rare items on my character. But it still feels like Im not hitting anywhere near hard enough!? And for an armour life build Im dieing more than I should. I dont know what to sell or trade and buy to try improve my character, I thought I had some decent shit but I think Ive gone a little spastic somewhere and cant remember where :D

Im literally prepared to pay for help ahaha

Last bumped on Apr 12, 2018, 7:09:29 AM
Just swapped out Stone Golem for Ice Golem already making a massive difference, I also know I need to change my jewels that I am using but dont know how to link them? If anyone could info me on how to link I will be happy to do so :)
Only 4 pieces of your gear have meaningful life on them, and the life craft on the ring is pretty mediocre (for any build), thats probably why you're so squishy. Also that dagger isn't too great for dps IMO, you probably just need a better weapon and life gear.
Last edited by ShadeyShadow on Apr 12, 2018, 4:58:59 AM
"
ShadeyShadow wrote:
Only 4 pieces of your gear have meaningful life on them, and the life craft on the ring is pretty mediocre (for any build), thats probably why you're so squishy. Also that dagger isn't too great for dps IMO, you probably just need a better weapon and life gear.

Okay so go buy a better dagger and rings first up? Is there any particular jewels you could also recommend? Thanks for the help appreciate it heaps!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info