Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Make AFK players items highlighted

Make the item listings by afk players highlighted so you know which listings are afk.
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2018, 6:18:54 PM
"
noodlezoo wrote:
Make the item listings by afk players highlighted so you know which listings are afk.

+1. I don't know if this could be implemented though.
"
"
noodlezoo wrote:

when theres a will theres a way. this is easily the most important change to the trade board they will ever make if they decide it doesnt make the trade board too "easy"
Last edited by noodlezoo on Apr 11, 2018, 10:12:12 PM
I agree, this would really help.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
noodlezoo wrote:
"
"
noodlezoo wrote:

when theres a will theres a way. this is easily the most important change to the trade board they will ever make if they decide it doesnt make the trade board too "easy"

OK, I find that difficult to believe ("this is easily the most important change to the trade board they will ever make"). Perhaps, but for sure I'd be more excited about an instant buyout option. And I'd likely be more excited about a comprehensive search function. Maybe AFK (AFJ?) status is the most important issue for the high volume traders, but I imagine that this group is a low percent of the xbox player base. Not saying that the idea has no merit, just that for me it is not the most desirable upgrade out there.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Last edited by AnExile_onthePath on Apr 16, 2018, 4:32:31 AM
why not make it like pc where you are disconnected from the server after being afk for so long. Would help out with the afk players on the trade board.
"
Xolkar wrote:
why not make it like pc where you are disconnected from the server after being afk for so long. Would help out with the afk players on the trade board.

People will just tape/rope/whatever one stick and run around in their hideout forever...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info