[3.2]The Spider's Poem 3M DPS on Shaper/ Uber Elder's Down.

Hi I'm the author of Avian's Poem Build
Now I've another thing to offer XD

[Pros and Cons]:
Pros:
_ Hey you can facetank Shaper's beam Again (Check that Gif again :P) ( after Vaal Pact-Instant Leech- Change)
_ Very high dps

_ 8/10 for clear speed (maybe 9?idk)
_ can do All kind of maps( even double reflect...)
_ Pretty solid ( 5k5 ES With 80 max fire res, cold res can goes up to 87%)
_ Leveling is super fast ( I did through act 10 kitava in like 5.5 hours without rushing anything , the build is just fast)
_ Epic ES LEECH (maximum at 4k5 ES leech. More info in Gear Explanation )
_ Can do Uber Elder ( I've killed 4 times already but dont get me wrong. You need Skill.)
Spoiler

Cons:
_ Laggy cause of Massive Skills ( Bladefall + GC), This is the main reason on failing Uber Elder sets. If you have a good pc, dont worry about this :D

_ Need high combat skill for hard content because of no movement skills.
_ Is Really Expensive (around 25ex at least)
_ Cannot do CHIMERA guardian, Atleast not without Struggling and Even luck

[Video Section : ]

Most Endgames Boss Fights

Poet's pen mechanic for who didn't know:

Spoiler
And It's come in handy since we just need to attack to proc a spell in the weapon. This's how it works if you didn't know : When you attack, a socketed spell will be triggered and ignored its cast speed which has 0.25s cooldown and shared on both weapon's socketed gem. So when you Dual wielding them pens,We will need 2 different gems and they will be triggered at the same attack. We will need around 3.85 aps to fully taking advantage of them, not 4 because there is a little time for attack's animation.

I:Talking about the core items and playstyle:
We will use these bad bois as our only choice : Poet's Pens with our main dps combo is : Glacial cascade and bladefall for bosses, or else just use Lightning warp and bladefall with spellcascade!
Main Setting for bosses:

Secondary Setting for map runs( can kill bosses fine to tier 14):

And we need Aspect of The Spider ofcourse: You can Craft on one item with BeastCrafting, I'm using a helmet but Recommendation is craft it on Rings or Belt, Cause We wont accidentally affect the mana Reservation of the skill if It is crafted on an Item ( like in my case is Helmet, which I Couldnt put any setup that has gems which can affect the Aspect ( like faster casting/Inc duration/Inc AOE ...) IF you find this hard to understand, My point is : Craft it on Rings or Belt (as a suffix).

And Because as LowLife Poets , We Need :

( Needed if you dont have +1 Item or Lvl 4 Enlighten)

Notice:
_ 4G1B is necessary for gem set up. 6l is 4G2B for Conc gem. If you accidentally get 5G1B , change Conc Gem to Hypo :D) 5G1B is even better for more ES gain if you'd like to lose a bit damage, by linking barrage with GMP, you will get around +600 ES gain per second.
_ We can Do JUST FINE (LIKE 12% LESS DAMAGE) ON A 5L, So dont Push it if you are short in Currency, 5L is the way.
_ Amulet will boost around 1k ES and grants us Stun immunity, so If you really dont have currency, use the mini version then :P (Eye of Chayula)
_ Atziri Acuity for x2 Leech
_ Warlord's Mark Curse on hit rings is Ideal for the build
_ Fenumus's Boots and Watcher's eye with + ES gain on hit Combo will grant us a lot of ES gain on hit.
_ If you dont have a +1 boots ( or other items) You will need a Lvl 4 Enlighten and 2 more Passive points And 1 Might of the Meek Jewel. More information at Passive Tree section.

[Gear]:
For Leveling :
Spoiler

We start with those til you can gear up : ( I dont have it now kek)
Lvl 1->12: use fire trap and freezing pulse ( both equipped on lifesprig and link them with added cold+ added lightning when possible)
lvl 12->lvl 17 : use Arc over Firetrap ( same setup )
lvl 18-> lvl 27: use frenzy+ faster attack as main attack from now on. Equip controlled destruction instead of added cold on Arc, same thing for Added light on Freezing pulse. You can now use either Herald of Ash or Ice. Or both kek. Equip Taste of Hate if you have it.
lvl 28 -> 70-72: Now you can use the combo Bladefall + ctrl des+ Spell cascade / GC + Ctrl Des+ hypothermia. Remember to use Hatred from now on.
72+: Remember to buy gems at lvl 20/21 ( if you have the money). Theyre cheap but boost your dps to the sky. Upgrade your Rings and Amulet. Search for Nice jewel with Life + global physical damage. Use serious flasks.
Lvl 90/92: You now can do everything except that Uber weird couples want us to separate them from each other. What a weird couples .
lvl 100: Why are you looking at this, huh? What are you expecting lol, go outside and take a breath man. Youre awesome.

[Endgame Gear ]:
My gear setup atm:
Spoiler

Flask set up against Shaper/Uber elder:

_ Since we dont get cursed/Bleed by those bosses, no curse/bleeding immunity needed. But we still need Chill/freeze immunity . So at 1 free flask suffix, i'll choose Movement speed. And This is the best choice I think.
_ Wise oak is for Cold penetration and Fire/lightning damage mitigation ( Force those 2 res to equal each other

Notice that with the belt :

The Mod: 20% cooldown recovery is Global, Which means it affect CoC gems and even Poet's Pen trigger Mechanism . So if you use one, Our APS cap is around 4.45 NOT 3.85. But 4.45 is Hard to get on Barrage. Why Barrage? Because Barrage gives us 4 Projectiles per attack, which helps in proc-ing CoC GC and Bladefall, which will not as effective if we use Frenzy(Check DPS calculation for more info.) But we can get pretty close to that with Bloodrage or more +Attack speed Jewels.
_In Other items, just get as high ES as you can :D and res :D
_ We need at least 400+ Accuracy on items for Barrage to work with CoC ( around 75%+ chance to hit). This is kinda necessary.
_5L Chest with 4G1B is necessary for gem set up. 6l is 4G2B for Conc gem.
_ We can Do JUST FINE (LIKE 12% LESS DAMAGE) ON A 5L, So dont Push it if you are short in Currency, 5L is the way.
_ Amulet will boost around 1k ES and grants us Stun immunity, so If you really dont have currency, use the mini version then :P (Eye of Chayula)
_ Warlord's Mark Curse on hit rings is Ideal for the build
_ Fenumus's Boots and Watcher's eye with + ES gain on hit Combo will grant us a lot of ES gain on hit.
_ If you dont have a +1 boots ( or other items) You will need a Lvl 4 Enlighten and 2 more Passive points.

About Gem

_ We must have a lvl 21 Blood magic. lvl 21 BF/GC are always better.
_ Be careful on your Frost Bomb+ Arcane Surge combo. Make sure the frost bomb mana cost can proc arcane surge in only 1 cast. In short, just dont level up arcane surge more than lvl 5.
_ CWDT + Immortal Call is just my favorite. If you have/ want more link, you can link an Enfeeble curse next to them or whatever you want :D.

[Passive Tree]

Tree for leveling:
Spoiler

Around level 1->20:

Around 20 -> 70/72:

From 72: You can switch to ES now:

If you dont have +1 level item for Enlighten and Bloodmagic, you must pick those 2 nodes And put Might Of the Meek Jewel in the socket close to them( purple Square).

At lvl 90+

_ If you dont have +1 Gem items AND lvl 4 Enlighten, which is really hard to get , you will need to allocate those 2 points in green Circle And Might Of the Meek jewel

in White Square socket.
_ If you need more ES, Go for Red square.
_ You can take more physical damage around shadow's starting point if you have enough ats( around 3.85+).

Bandit : Alira. Or if you need more ES, just kill all of them and get 2+ passive for more ES nodes.
[/spoiler]

[Acendancy] :
Spoiler

[Pantheon]
:
Spoiler

[Character Information & DPS Calculation :]
Spoiler

[OFFENSE:]
Dps was calculated without 100% increase damage if only 1 Enemy is near, but with 4 Spider web on enemy and on a 6L.
Poet GC DPS:

Poet Bladefall DPS:

CoC GC Dps:

Coc BladeFall Dps:

Dps calculation:
Spoiler
Glacial Cascade will hit around 2-3 times, so 2.5 in average ( at medium range which is perfect).
Bladefall will hit 3 times if the target is right in where we point at(with conc).DPS effective is 6% less damage per volley ( in total of 5). Our hit is considered at 2nd,3rd and 4th. So dps for bladefall is 94% + 88% + 82% = 264% =>2.64 multiplier
CoC Glacial cascade/Bladefall will proc 2.38/1 second ( we will crit enough for sure. We're assassins and using Barrage with 4.4 Hits per attack, which is 17.4 hits. We only need Effective Crit chance at: 27% to make it work, were at 55%...)

4.4x2.5xPoet GC dps + 4.4x2.64xPoet's bladefall dps + 2.38x2.5xCoC GC dps + 2.38x2.64xCoC Bladefall Dps

my DPS: 1060480 + 1013449 + 441870 + 423248.9184
=> 2,939,047 dps on shaper/elder

With the Same Setup, Frenzy will have Much more DPS, but not Consistent.
With 2 more Passive tree for +1 frenzy, we have 16% more dps on Poet Gc/Bladefall dps.
=> 2405757 + Coc DPS.
Cause we using Frenzy, we can only Hit once per attack, and in 4.4 attack, at 55% effective crit, we can only satisfy 2.42 Coc proc per second( which has 2.38+2.38 = 4.76 CoC proc per second. so the Total CoC Dps is : Coc DPS x 1.16 x2.42/4.76
=> 439828

So with Frenzy Setup, we Have around 2,84M dps instead of 2,939M dps with barrage on Shaper.
And this is Not included ES gain on hit Benefit which frenzy will not grant as much as barrage. ES gain per second Calculation below ( with around 48 Es on hit).
[Total ES gain per second Calculation]:

With my setup, My Es Leech cap is: 2242 Es per second. We can Satisfy this with all these dps.
ES gain per second : Just like DPS calculation, we replace Gem DPS hit damage as a hit, which is 1. Plus Barrage Hits aswell ( 17.4 hits , with 77% accuracy) . And on hit we get 48 ES ( Watcher's eye and Fenumus's Boots can get up to 50)
ES gain per second => (4.4x2.5x + 4.4x3 + 2.38x2.5 + 2.38x3 + 17.4x0.77)x 48
=> 2433 ES on hit per second.
=> total ES gain per second is : 2433 + 2242 => 4675 Estimated ES gain per second XD This is an IMPRESSIVE number to me XD

[Defensive:](without flask)
Spoiler

PoB Link :
https://pastebin.com/26mTYG0j

[Questions and Answers :]
Spoiler

Q:Why is Your profile Private?
A:Because I'm always changing my thing, and When people check out my setup they always ask why is it not like the guide. Just follow the guide guys, I'll update anything that benefits the build, you dont need to see my character.

Q: Which Helmet Enchant is best?
A: Should be A Blade Fall Damage, Since we use BF for both clearing and bosses

[Update :]

10/4: Uploaded Boss Fights Video.

11/4:
_ Added New Core item : Might of the Meek - For Those Who dont have/want to get a +1 item or lvl 4 Enlighten. Put it in jewel socket near Scion Triangle. Check Passive Tree lvl 90+ for more detailed Information.
_ Added Gem Section inside Gear Section for more build-understanding.

12/4: Updated Pantheon Choice ( Change major god to Soul of Lunaris).

Thanks for reading :D
Feel free to ask any question here or ingame .My IGN is : PetyrBaelishExaltedGod (lol ran out of names) I'll Answer as soon as I can.
P/s: If you have any grammar,game mechanic mistake that bugs you, please tell me to fix it. Thanks

My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Last edited by lesun02 on Apr 13, 2018, 1:36:17 PM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2018, 6:40:37 PM
nice build man quick question does the cdr belt have to be 20% roll or is anything above 16% ok?
"
Selvam wrote:
nice build man quick question does the cdr belt have to be 20% roll or is anything above 16% ok?

Its just fine above 10% :D get as much as you can tho
Which helm enchant is best: GC conversion or bladefall crit?
Nice build will try it this league for sure
"
Noyzee123 wrote:
Which helm enchant is best: GC conversion or bladefall crit?
Nice build will try it this league for sure

Should be BF Damage, Since we will need BF damage for map clear also
Does mana become an issue w/o the elreon ring?
"
Noyzee123 wrote:
Does mana become an issue w/o the elreon ring?

No, i just want it that way

P/s :
_ Updated Video of the build with most Endgame Bosses.
_ Updated a Better choice for Pantheon.
_ Added Gem section for Gem choice explanation
Last edited by lesun02 on Apr 11, 2018, 5:13:38 AM
it's nice, i made some imprevment, specially when it comes to stats, since you reach 3 starting point, i switched one jewel for pure talent, it's gives a lot of stats :)
"
Naofel wrote:
it's nice, i made some imprevment, specially when it comes to stats, since you reach 3 starting point, i switched one jewel for pure talent, it's gives a lot of stats :)

oh shjt didnt know it can grants us more than 1 mod. Damn i'll try this. Nice one
Last edited by lesun02 on Apr 11, 2018, 6:32:44 PM
Update:
_ Added new unique jewel: Might of the meek to solve mana reservation problem.
_ Added Video (Most endgame boss fights)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info