[BSC] Showcasing my first real hideout decoration

So I discovered a thing in the last few days. Hideout decoration is pretty fun and not that daunting in the end.

I'll be honest I got HEAVILY inspired by one content creator in particular DerroK / PoE. If you see this post dude you have sick ideas keep them coming :)

Hope you guys like it!!

Last bumped on May 8, 2018, 1:29:48 AM
I really like how you covered the waypoint, and the use of walls in Elreon's section is dope.

The sparkles are a bit too much in photos, though. Not sure how it looks in the hideout itself, but it's overwhelming in the pictures. I may have to stop by sometime to check it out in person!
Thank you for the feedback!! Happy you like it.

The sparkles look nice when they move. I really like them I think they add a soothing aura to the hideout with the way they move. But I have to admit that it may be overwhelming in pictures.

You can pm me anytime if you want to come and see :)
I really liked the floor with red-stained stones and the waypoint! Could I see a screenshot of the map device room without any portals? Thanks!
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Thank you for the feedback DerroK. Sorry for the late answer, got a lot of work this week. I'll post a screenshot this week end :)

Here's the portal less map room
Last edited by sNaFuDetholeX on May 2, 2018, 2:09:23 PM
"
sNaFuDetholeX wrote:

Here's the portal less map room

Thank you! sNaFuDetholeX

I would be very grateful if you put 3 golden gargoyles on the map device (screenshot). That they looked in different directions. I would really like to see it, because I did not get the decorations "Golden Gargoyles" =(. Thank you!!!
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on May 3, 2018, 5:22:49 AM
Sure I'll do that in a few days (maybe today if I don't come back home too late). Thanks for sharing the idea :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info