One thing to rule them all.. in game chat

It could and would change the whole gaming experience.

Even a crappy and hard to use one would do the trick.

Just a raw idea:

Access to chat only in town
Access from game menu by pressing "start" button and selecting chat.
Completely takes over the whole screen.

Use rt and lt to scroll trough general, lfg, trading, group and whisper tabs.

Use rb and lb to select player name from chat and then press A to access dropdown menu (invite to group, join group, whisper)
Use the dpad to scroll trough items linked to chat A to inspect and B to stop inspecting.
When typing a message let us link an item.

Add to the chat the function to post your previous message like on pc.

You would get a notification if you get a private message.

Give us in game friends list

This would in my opinion make the game a lot better in many ways.
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2018, 6:06:54 PM
I agree an in game chat is desperately needed with an option to turn it off, if you choose not to use it.
MICROTRANSACTIONS SUPPORTER :D
They are planning on adding chat to xbox this year but i can not stress enough how important it is.
As long as there is an option to hide / disable chat. I personally don't care to see a chat box 90% of the time. Maybe just have a notification for direct / private messages.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
I been saying this since day one. Chat should have been one of the first things added. People learn how to play via chat. Im sure this game has lost tons of new players because they didnt know wth was going on and how to play. Chat helps people understand the game, figure out what items are worthless and which ones arent, the currency system, find groups, and stay entertain in a sometimes solitary game. I loved chat when i played pc. It kept me on longer than normal. Now when im bored playing...i just log off. They dropped the ball by now having it much sooner. Im just happy to hear that they are working on it.
Should be a priority for Xbox. It's a shame we don't have it honestly.
One thing to rule them all... Xbox dedicated developer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info