Please re-skin the Act 7 Helena. :)

OK, so the Act 2 of the original game happens in a short while, maybe a few days in total. Conceivably, the whole storyline from the Chamber of Sins to the end of the Vaal Pyramid could have even happened on the same day, plus the Azmeri aren't known for wearing a lot of clothes, so it might be understandable why Helena kept her own torn ones and didn't even wash up in that short amount of time.

But you return to them in Act 7 after some time has passed, maybe even a few months, or at least weeks (certainly enough time for her and Greust to form a deep enough relationship for her to be considered his wife/mate and heir, even though they couldn't stand each other at first), and... she's still wearing her torn Blackguard uniform, including only one boot, and she still has bloodstains from the fight with Fidelitas? Come on... OK, so maybe she wouldn't want to wear furs like the Azmeri and Eramir do (though, again, given her integration into the community, I find it quite conceivable that she would, and I'm sure she'd be capable of killing at least a small and not too dangerous animal), but she could at least wash up and remove the other boot. It would take way less changing than the mermaid Nessa, and this way it's simply ridiculous.
Last bumped on May 1, 2018, 1:10:28 PM
Btw, I'd also like to point out that you've made 3 skins for Dialla, not even couting her dead body in Part 2 Highgate (that's terrain, not an animated character, but still, it's a fourth Dialla), so you might as well provide Helena #2. It can be a much simpler modification than Dialla, too.
She even sells all the clothes, including boots.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
She even sells all the clothes, including boots.

:D That, too.

I can so see it: "I've barely survived the encounter with this monster, I'm bloody all over, my clothes are torn, I lost one shoe somewhere... my, it actually looks pretty cool! I'm going to wear this all the time!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info