Soul Taker, INSU_CIENT MANA description bug

Probably some font rendering bug, I tried to reload instance, still the same blank space instead of 2 F letters.
kind regards
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2018, 3:46:25 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Do you have the font called "Fontin" installed on your system? The original font has a broken "ffi" ligature, so the game uses a special "fixed" version. Try uninstalling the font (if you have it) and restart the game so it can use the fixed version (which is bundled with the game).
Code warrior
"
Rhys wrote:
Do you have the font called "Fontin" installed on your system? The original font has a broken "ffi" ligature, so the game uses a special "fixed" version. Try uninstalling the font (if you have it) and restart the game so it can use the fixed version (which is bundled with the game).

Yep, this helped. Now everything is fine.
Thanks!
kind regards
"
Rhys wrote:

I hate to necro the thread, but I just found this one through google, and for me, uninstalling Fontin (my version was called Fontin Smallcaps, there was no simple Fontin at all) didn't help. I re-started PoE to make sure, of course. Any ideas? :c
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:

I hate to necro the thread, but I just found this one through google, and for me, uninstalling Fontin (my version was called Fontin Smallcaps, there was no simple Fontin at all) didn't help. I re-started PoE to make sure, of course. Any ideas? :c

Same here, uninstalled the Fontin font and restarted the game. Didn't help.

EDIT: there were several different versions of Fontin font, uninstalling them all did work.
Last edited by Lurius on Jun 22, 2018, 10:21:40 AM
they should find a way to fix it, its unrealistic to expect players to find a forum page in a website to learn they need to remove a font to fix misstype that can cause them to not understand a weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info