"Farrul's den" portal bug

I opened a portal in Farrul's den (not boss room) then died when fighting boss in the 2nd time. After that, there is noway I can come back to boss room again. What design is this?
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2018, 1:17:47 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yup. same. I think it time for me to quit this game
this also happened to me and while the item is only 14C base and i would have loved to have picked it up i feel massively f***ed by ggg. gotta say after starting last season hopeful and excited i'm losing much of my excitement really quick with all the bugs and glitches.
Same here, lol i want to share with my friend but unluckyly im still not open portal yet and died :(((
same here. thx GGG.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool this was posted a week ago and I'm currently experiencing the same shit.

Not cool GGG.
Ditto, feel cheated. If I wanted hardcore, I'd play that.
*Push* same problem here. 2.123.719.115

Thinking about quitting, too. Tons of bugs, literally 0 response from anybody at ggg. Cannot even progress in the story cause the shaper areas always crash.
Last edited by DeMaggo on Apr 4, 2018, 9:17:45 AM
"
DeMaggo wrote:
*Push* same problem here. 2.123.719.115

Thinking about quitting, too. Tons of bugs, literally 0 response from anybody at ggg. Cannot even progress in the story cause the shaper areas always crash.

I ran into the Craicceann Cove bug where the boss gets stuck (see https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2124814). There are a few threads with the same issue with 0 responses. Now I'm seeing a similary situation for Farrul's Den.
I don't mind the bugs. It's the lack of GGG response that's irritating.
Both Craiceann and Farrul should be fixed in the next patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info