BESTIARY IS THE WORST LEAGUE EVER!!

Dear GGG,

I play since 2013 and its already 5 years,
but from all league i play this bestiary league is the first league that make me boring for just after 1 week playing it..

I always tell people this POE will be the best MMORPG and still hoping but with this league its really make me feels like my hope was just a dream,so GGG just my opinion please hear my pray and start thinking for the best of next league.. hope you can make a best league like breach or abyys.

I dont know what others feels but im player from 5 years hope you listeing to this thread as you can see the support i give to GGG is not a little

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this all using money and hope you can listen and make the best for next future league..

im out from bestiary.. bye Exile
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2018, 8:14:31 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
throw new Exception(" missing argument");

exit();
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
throw new Exception(" missing argument");

exit();

Wacky coderman cool joke xDDDD

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
vincentz227 wrote:
I always tell people this POE will be the best MMORPG

But it's not. It's an ARGP
Translation::

Dear GGG,

I have played since 2013 and its already been 5 years,
out of all the leagues i have played, bestiary league got boring for me after a week.

I always tell people that POE will be the best MMORPG and still am hoping it will

But with this league it really makes me feel like my hope was just a dream, so GGG just in my opinion please hear my pray and start thinking for the best next league.. hope you can make it one of the best leagues like breach or abyss.

i dont know how everyone else feels but i have played for 5 years and hope you read this thread and can see the support i give to you GGG, its a lot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

League Quality over MTX plz.

i quit bestiary.. bye Exiles
"
Cchris07 wrote:
Translation::

Dear GGG,

I have played since 2013 and its already been 5 years,
out of all the leagues i have played, bestiary league got boring for me after a week.

I always tell people that POE will be the best MMORPG and still am hoping it will

But with this league it really makes me feel like my hope was just a dream, so GGG just in my opinion please hear my pray and start thinking for the best next league.. hope you can make it one of the best leagues like breach or abyss.

i dont know how everyone else feels but i have played for 5 years and hope you read this thread and can see the support i give to you GGG, its a lot.

League Quality over MTX plz.

i quit bestiary.. bye Exiles

jeez at least someone that could freaking make sense of the orginal post. I was just blaming it on the vodka at first, but this makes way more sense now. thanks chris xD
Yet you bought it's support pack.

You're doing it wrong. They think you like it since you supported it.

Why not wait next time until after you are happy with product before supporting it?

I only buy support packs I like product. This is proper feedback mechanism.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 23, 2018, 6:36:29 PM
I've already deleted my league chars, forgot to turn off my trade tabs, lol

Standard isnt as bad I said in the past, better than nothing
Last edited by Chadwixx on Mar 23, 2018, 6:52:28 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Yet you bought it's support pack.

You're doing it wrong. They think you like it since you supported it.

Why not wait next time until after you are happy with product before supporting it?

I only buy support packs I like product. This is proper feedback mechanism.

Naa they know its the next league those of us who buy a lot of support packs will not buy them.
Last edited by Zalhan2 on Mar 23, 2018, 8:15:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info