New type of stash tabs - auction tabs (limited to 2 per account)

Trading system is a horror, I cannot bare anymore pinging 1928379 accounts to buy anything (especially buying maps is just mad)

Please let us buy and sell items offline or AFK with Auction Tabs (limited to 1-2 per account).
It would make our life so much easier.
You place your items, when you come back you got currency waiting for you.
Last edited by Apocalypso_ on Mar 23, 2018, 7:51:58 AM
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2018, 3:34:45 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
one can only dream about this sort of QoL for us
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
The crazy amount of items and currency indicates that it will be a MUST not an option in near future.

Sooner or later we will need some kind of auction house or other trading system because it's just not possible to trade anymore there are hunderds of options

normal items/ elder / shaper items / prefixes / vaal prefixes

It's way too hard to search/ping and buy items.

"
Apocalypso_ wrote:
Trading system is a horror, I cannot bare anymore pinging 1928379 accounts to buy anything (especially buying maps is just mad)

Please let us buy and sell items offline or AFK with Auction Tabs (limited to 1-2 per account).
It would make our life so much easier.
You place your items, when you come back you got currency waiting for you.

You are offering a technical solution, in the form of automated trading; the actual root cause is that GGG do not want trade to be easy or fast, since that defeats the core reward loop of the game.

So, if you actually want to see trade improved, address the real reason GGG have said they don't want automated trading. This is not going to do it, because the experience you describe is exactly what "working as intended" means.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info