2 Keys to give.

The first key will go to who ever posts with the oldest registered account without beta within the next ~6 hours. The next, well, I haven't quite decided. I suppose it will go to the best post, best offer, or even for a good lol. Who knows.

I've also got a spare DOTA 2, the only requirement for that is that you actually play the game with me, seeing as the other 6 keys I've given out have been wasted.

EDIT: Do not spam the thread, you can post more than once, but it will NOT increase any chances. This isn't a random drawing. Try to only post once unless you actually have something to say (only one post should be relevant to you receiving a key).

EDIT 2: Keys are out, sorry but I broke my own rule, I gave the keys out without giving one to the oldest poster, sorry to disappoint, but good luck next time.
Last edited by mooseme2u2 on Mar 1, 2012, 9:53:52 PM
Lulz could i have one =p and i played dota so i can play dota 2 i spam Lol so it should be the same
Last edited by Operated on Mar 1, 2012, 4:09:28 PM
sometimes, when im bored, i super glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend im a T-Rex... key?
I doubt I'll win the oldest member, but I am one of the first post! Shows I need a life, and what better way to do that than to play the beta in search of bugs and give contructive feedback?
Last edited by Angel_of_Darkness on Mar 1, 2012, 4:10:07 PM
Lol i hade first post Bro =p
I want key :}
---------/\-------------------/\------
---------\/\-----------------/\/------
----------\/\----/\---/\----/\/-------
-----------\/\--/-/---\-\--/\/--------
------------\/\/-/-----\-\/\/---------
------------/\/-/\-----/\-\/\---------
-----------/-/-/\-\---/-/\-\-\--------
----------/-/-/\\\-\-/-///\-\-\-------
----------\/-/\\\\\-\-/////\-\/-------
-----------\/--\\\\\-\////--\/--------
----------------\\\\\-\/--------------
---------------/-\\\\\-\--------------
--------------/-//\\\\\-\-------------
-------------/-////\\\\\-\------------
------------/-/////-\\\\\-\-----------
-----------/-/////---\\\\\-\----------
----------/-/////-----\\\\\-\---------
---------/-/\/\/-------\/\/\-\--------
--------/-/////---------\\\\\-\-------
-------/-/////-----------\\\\\-\------
-------\/////-------------\\\\\/------
plz key (")(O_o)(") !
My account's reasonably old.
"
Skyz wrote:
plz key (")(O_o)(") !

I have no idea what that emote means, but if I had to guess I'd say it's a crazed bear attempting to flip somebody off.
2 of my 3 friends have it already and I can't take them talking about the game and always playing it with out me! :( I want a key so we can all play together. Please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info