Unearth

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Dec 20, 2021, 1:43:34 AM
Well trying unearth, so far not bad it's helpfull for summoner build, the range is short, i kinda like it but need to know more
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
I'm using cast when damage taken with this and it is not creating corpses. Is this a bug or is it intended?
I wish GGG will improve the AI of the Arch Boner... Bone Archer

I really want to make a boner archer spectre build but their AI is too hilarious to be useful....

for those who don't know what they do as spectres: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2A9adZNXvc
Last edited by insobyr on Dec 1, 2018, 12:11:28 PM
Please increase the maximum number of corpses allowed from 10 to 20.

I want to use Unearth - Unleash - GMP with Volatile Dead - Unleash, but doing so frequently wastes a ton of corpses on Unearth because of the unreasonably low corpse limit. I see no reason why this playstyle should be hamstrung by something silly like this.
How does Unearth + GMP + Unleash work?
Unearth has a max corpse spawned of 10.
So with GMP one cast of Unearth creates 5 corpses.

Is this how it would work with Unleash?

Activate Unearth - 5 corpses fired, damage done, 5 corpses total
Unleash #1 triggers - 5 corpses fired, damage done, 10 corpses total
Unleash #2 triggers - 5 oldest corpses despawn, 5 corpses fired, damage done, 10 corpses total
Unleash #3 triggers - 5 oldest corpses despawn, 5 corpses fired, damage done, 10 corpses total

Is that basically how it works?
Corpsemancer Supreme
those minions sucks, give them +1 proj at level 25 gem and another +1 at level 30.
give them phantasm AI so they don t run away 2 meter for then attacking. They need to shoot right away without stepping back.
Forum pvp
I use Unearth for early DPS and minion buff using offerings. With the change of the skill it's not working in a mine set-up anymore. It shows as supported by blastchain mine, and worked fine before the balance change in Ritual league. Not sure if this is as intended.
An AoE skill that has area size set to zero or maybe 1 units. Either non scalable with ingame tools.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info