The R'lyeh Star

The R'lyeh Star is a recently formed guild whose founder members are a group of online friends who have played several other games together previously. We also have a considerable amount of experience within Path Of Exile. (over 4000 hours, in my case) We have an ever-growing Guild Stash with quite a bit of gear in it, and our own Discord server. We are about 50/50 between Europe and the Americas, with a couple of other countries represented too.

So that we can have more fun, with in-guild parties and masters' rotas for example, we would like to recruit more members, working on a basis of mutual friendship and support. So if anyone would like to join us please message here or contact me or Nysasia in-game.

We now have over 50 members! We are active, and have people playing in Leagues and in Standard, so there is support for everyone. Also our Discord server has players of other games, so come and join us! The Discord link is https://discord.gg/BwtAxQb

See you soon.

Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!

Last edited by TxipsFamily on Jun 16, 2019, 10:37:59 AM
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2019, 9:55:44 AM
<3
Well, so far we have picked up 3 new guild members because of this thread, with another 2 people seriously thinking about it - why don't YOU join us too?
<3
<3
<3
<3
Sounds interesting, i'll drop a PM when I get home from work today :)
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Sure, we will love to have you !
<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info