Instance Crashing and Disconnections related to Auras and Zone Changing

I have multiple characters in Bestiary Hardcore, one of which is a support guardian running 8 auras + arctic armour, the others which run a maximum of 2 auras.

I have no issues mapping or leveling with all characters except my support guardian, which causes instance crashes when attempting zone changes to hideout from inside a map/uber trial/zana mission, causing the zone to crash and sending me back to login with "an unexpected disconnection occurred" and usually friends' entire client crashes out and they have to restart. This occurs every other time I or someone affected by my guardian's auras zones, making mapping on that character extremely tedious at best.

I confirmed this is still an issue for me in 3.2.1. I play on DC Gateway but experience the same problem with guardian on every gateway I tried: all US gateways, Amsterdam, and Austrailia.

I run Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 970. I have played support guardian in every HC challenge league since ascendancy released and have had no issues before on this computer, though I did not play at all during Abyss.

Character name affected by this problem is Behemoth_Shelter.
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2018, 12:48:52 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info