Zana advises to "Explore Elder-influenced maps", but that won't progress her quest

Why is it Zana's quest line advises players to "Explore Elder-influenced Maps" when, in actuality, the player needs to explore Shaper-influenced maps to expand the Elder's influence?

And why doesn't my image link work? https://imgur.com/a/Td1q5
Last edited by Augurer on Mar 14, 2018, 12:43:54 PM
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2018, 1:21:15 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You're supposed to explore maps influenced by the Elder and look for Shaper memory fragments. You already have 3, now find the remainder.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Exploring maps influenced by the elder sets me back. What I need to do is explore Shaper-influenced maps to expand the elder's control. Once it hits a certain threshold, a map will appear with the next (4th) fragment from him.

Zana's advice is the exact opposite of what I needed to do. I wasted all last night, running probably a dozen Elder-influenced maps and setting my progress back from my objective. This morning I asked on Global and learned I needed to do Shaper-influenced maps. A dozen or so maps later, I now see a note on an Elder-influenced map that it has a memory fragment.
Last edited by Augurer on Mar 14, 2018, 12:52:41 PM
Exactly. You're supposed to run Elder-influenced maps that have a Shaper memory fragment in them, which you can see on the atlas.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info