Similiar Games

Hey guys

ive only recently delved into this "genre" of gaming. the closest i got was never winter nights about 10 years ago lol. i never got into the whole diablo thing

and i recently found titan quest and i love it. so i cant wait for a chance to try path of exile xD

Anyway. i was wondering. if theres any games similiar to pathe of exile/TQ that i could try out/play while i wait for a key or open beta
Diablo and Diablo 2. soon to be Diablo 3.

Sacred and Sacred 2.

Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity.

I am sure i am missing some.
Behold I am become death, the Destroyer of Worlds!
i would recommend applying the fan patch to titan quest if you plan on playing it through fixes some of the horrible problems with regards to magic and range damage if i remember correctly iron lore the developer shut down before patching the game to its potential, Diablo 2 tbh is about the best this genre has to offer. quite surprising for me its yet to be beaten by a modern game,
one to try for you aswell would be torchlight check the videos out on youtube and see what you think happy gaming :)
well i was kinda pointing towards online mmorpg type games that have gameplay/graphics like path of exile

xD

Titan quest has online multiplayer but :P yea, unless its local with people u know, it can be tough

i tried some "drakensang online" but its browser based. would rock if they had a full client, even the client just connects to a browser lol.
Last edited by nankura on Mar 1, 2012, 6:52:35 AM
There's also Torchlight, and Torchlight 2 soon.
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.
i tried torchlight and i just couldnt settle into it like i could TQ and diablo 2.

Im not sure it just felt "cartoony" and sorta like a league of legends vs dota 2 type thing

i know, im picky haha xD
well i agree with you on torchlight tbh the main problems i had with it was i only enjoyed the one class out of 3, and ofc single player only.
DarkSpore is a Hack and Slash set in space that can be a lot of fun in a group, there isn't much to do though once you get to the 'end game' material. There is a downloadable demo for it so you can try before you buy. Odds are you can get it under $20 now through Steam.

This game and Diablo 3 are the major games that are current and worth playing.
Nobody is mentioning it as it's a not really a hack N slash but kingdoms of amalur is a great game to wait for PoE or D3 ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info