POE 3.2 Bestiary League *Hierophant Totem Ice Shot & Barrage by.AImpyr

Tempest looks better in POB than Opus
"
vaned1983 wrote:

haven't tried other options since opus purpose was just for leveling, i did get opus just for + arrow for ice shot coz more projectiles much faster clearing, ill try tempest in the next league since ill be using this again XD
The movies look good, can be cleaned every tier map?
"
"
vaned1983 wrote:

haven't tried other options since opus purpose was just for leveling, i did get opus just for + arrow for ice shot coz more projectiles much faster clearing, ill try tempest in the next league since ill be using this again XD

So i used Death's Harp... but then its in Flashback where lvling is Sooo fast... Then Opus.. Then Lion Glare...
I like this build, so here are my questions:

-Did you tested against Uber Elder (or you know if)? Damage, Survability, Mechanics, etc.
-Is the mana regen enough to archieve end game bosses? for the MoM? Also, I dont see you using mana pot on the vids.

-Is the Shade form provided by the Shroud of the Lightless that efficient in end game bosses?

-Is still efficient if is used a ele rare bow or Phys bow (maybe switching gems to conversion IE: Phys to Lightning - PPAD) instead the Glare? And yes, I'm considering The glare as a good cheap choice.

-Less than 7 days before the the new league, so, is this a good league starter?

-PoB says 20% less damage with Doomfletch Prism and Reach of the Council, 5% less with Opus, almost same damage with The tempest and 23% more damage with Chin Sol at close range.

-Do you have a Pastebin to see how your number goes.

PS: the watcher is expensive =,( cheapest 2ex. Mandatory? NNES, ty.
nice build!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info