Revealing a secret

"
Rupenus wrote:
"
I still PVP if only because mapping becomes a snoozefest after a bit. But my attachment to PVP still exists since it truly is where I got my start in the game, odd as that may seem.

I can't just simply leave it.

what's your build

My T0 Whispering Ice GC and Split Arrow Bleed Broad

They can get shit done, just all the max block, and VD/SR, KB, all that bullshit stuff we complain about, too much for me :(
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Let me reveal a secret to you guys, give up on PVP already... lmao

PvP in this game died a long time ago where the scene was actually active and less broken.

It will only get worse as more items/mods grow... it's fucking over and it's been that way since 2 years easily now, you guys are beating a dead horse... back then when i pvped in 2013-14 was THE time to pvp in path of exile... now with all the implementations that fucked up the damage/tankiness by a way too far amount there's Nothing to do about it and devs arent going to do anything either, too complicated for them to tweak items for both sides of the game...

Hence why i'am on other games now and my gear/character is just roting, i come on forum from time to time to see what's being said but still i know there's no point in coming back to poe for pvp.

Sad but true.

(L)

That's not the secret of pvp, lean in, I'll tell you the real secret.

Spoiler
ur gay lol XD
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
"
I miss our long pvp nights with 3v3 within the guild, sometimes 6v6 with ins. Me, you, dullahan, fall, hege, slaydem, dub, temp, mighty, mulla joined occasionaly too. even google, though he was sort of banned lol.

Oh and ofcourse
Having herpes trying to copy everybuild you, fall and I put out and then claim it was his OG build, him then getting rekt in PvP and in the end tried to sell his account on ebay and got permbanned

yeah i miss those times too, we had good nights of pvp for dure and there was certainly more fairness than today haha. Builds were more expensive for sure but nowadays its worse because you can make a broken build with almost nothing. Back then the quality of your gear mattered much more than today. Im still proud that we started the pvp scene and the competition was better back then for sure. Never going to be the same anyways so oh well but we had good times :) . In fact whats funny is my build didnt really change since 2013 lmao, fucking low life crit caster but it sucks nowadays tbh. Your cycloner vs mullah was pretty entertaining to watch and i loved when we spoke in teamspeak during pvp nights haha good shit. Oh and we loved trolling herpes or rmt google hahaha xD

Yeah those were the days indeed :D
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Holy shit, rereading this thread was depressing as fuck. I didn't realize how much fun spamming portal in arena was until removing easy access to sarn arena in merciless was implemented.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Let me reveal a secret to you guys, give up on PVP already... lmao

No.

"
hauntworld1 wrote:

PvP in this game died a long time ago where the scene was actually active and less broken.

Subjective.

Projectile-vomit inducing memories.

"
hauntworld1 wrote:

It will only get worse as more items/mods grow...

Yes...

"
hauntworld1 wrote:

it's fucking over and it's been that way since 2 years easily now, you guys are beating a dead horse...

Horse meat tastes good with enough baby sauce.

"
hauntworld1 wrote:

back then when i pvped in 2013-14 was THE time to pvp in path of exile... now with all the implementations that fucked up the damage/tankiness by a way too far amount there's Nothing to do about it and devs arent going to do anything either, too complicated for them to tweak items for both sides of the game...

Lamenting in weepy nostalgia is like festering, barren vaginas that can't cope with menopause. It's called a "change of life" for a reason. Lubricate and it won't hurt so much.

Bitch, complain, rant, vent, drink copious amounts of whiskey, attempt to rage fuck something fat, get cucked due to whiskey dick, masturbate furiously, then...

ADAPT.

"
hauntworld1 wrote:

Hence why i'am on other games now and my gear/character is just roting, i come on forum from time to time to see what's being said but still i know there's no point in coming back to poe for pvp.

Good riddance?
Actalo's attachment to PoE PvP is disturbing lol

Can you make silly ineffective builds to duke it out with your buddies at 3AM for some harmless fun? Absolutely.

But it's still objectively a shitshow balance-wise and the moment you start trying to get competitive it all falls apart.

GGG was pretty clear with us. PvP is only good enough for an April Fool's joke. So it'll never get better. Our best bet now is to wait for an ARPG that has balanced PvP and the likelihood of that happening is exactly 0.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Apr 7, 2018, 4:02:41 AM
Yea I already pointed out to him how pointless that entire comment was lol especially the Adapt part; god knows he couldn’t adapt against Vortex at its prime.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
This game sucks, uninstall this trash and move on.

When you see posts like this https://clips.twitch.tv/ElatedNurturingEndivePartyTime It's time to pack it up.

Pk master! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha go fuck yourself seriously. Want to see Pk? Play a real game and beat everyone in the game at once by yourself i.e 1vs7 Diablo2. Where every little scrubby shit stain had hacks on too and you beat them legitimately. This little turd probably magic found in the Den of Evil til he was level 80 because he is shit.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Apr 7, 2018, 3:33:22 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
This game sucks, uninstall this trash and move on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info