[Xbox One] The Bestiary League and Content Update 3.2.0 Launch on Xbox One Today!

Hype !
Thanks
Awesome GGG!!! Super great surprise...I can't wait! Thank you so much for all of the work that you do.
Impressive turn around.

Thanks Jeff and Xbox team for all you do.
Guild Stash!? Public Chat?! Public Groups?!
love xbox
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I just got off work and did my daily path of exile search for new updates. About shit my pants when I read beastiary was live on Xbox. Thank god I wasn’t in the middle of drinking, prolly would have choked! Great news today, praise GGG!! I was even staying occupied practicing a new build for this launch, but now it’s go time! Build didn’t even make it to maps yet, only needed one more play session. And hotfixes included, great work!!!!!!
Wow this is awesome, but here I am sitting at work when the new league has launched! I would of called in sick if i knew!!! 2 hour notice is kinda crazy? We on xbox want to sit down for 24 hour sessions on release too!!! But really u guys are awesome, your games awesome, and i can't wait to play when u get home. Rip sleep for tomorrow. Thanks GGG dont let the haters spoil it for the rest of us on xbox who appreciate the awesome game u brought to console, for FREE!!! Much love!
Ah crap, I was just about to spam chance orbs on gold amulets today. Rip me.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
How is this even possible, Jeff? Wasn't the patch posted for Microsoft yesterday?? Certification was less then one day?
All good etc but game.move me to standard league frome abbys how to move for new league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info