Disconnection when loading town! Fix imminent!

Many players are having problems loading towns at the moment - We're deploying a fix as soon as we can, which should be live on Beta in about an hour.

This problem comes from loading a town with many people in it - We're going to reduce the cap on players to 8 in some towns. This will be fixed in 0.9.7, and we'll be able to go back to a full town.

Thanks for your patience!
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:
Many players are having problems loading towns at the moment - We're deploying a fix as soon as we can, which should be live on Beta in about an hour.

This problem comes from loading a town with many people in it - We're going to reduce the cap on players to 8 in some towns. This will be fixed in 0.9.7, and we'll be able to go back to a full town.

Thanks for your patience!

For the Merciless Forest Encampment only, the new hard limit is 12 players per instance (with a soft limit of 8). Please let me know if you get disconnected changing to town.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Not sure if this goes along with this issue, I was out wandering the wastelands killing monsters when suddenly a wild disconnection attacks. Upon trying to log back on to that character disconnection occurs instantly. character name is Mangring
Last edited by mangling on Mar 31, 2012, 2:26:29 PM
I used the Town Portal support gem to get back into the Merciless Forest Encampment.

But I got stuck in a loading screen.

6.63pm 1 april 2012
"
zee_a wrote:
I used the Town Portal support gem to get back into the Merciless Forest Encampment.

But I got stuck in a loading screen.

6.63pm 1 april 2012

April fools? 6:63 pm =]
I want to play this game but i cant load the town... it always forces me back to login screen =(
This is a xlent game,but all weekend i disconnected loading town,using waypoints,portals,half way into quests and going from area to area,

i have tried dark forest over half dozen times and when i get to bandits camp back to login screen, is it something i'm doing any ideas plz.

CHEERS.

When this happens, try changing the Realm you are playing on (America/Europe) - If this lets you into the area, then we know it's a broken area, which is a bug we're aware of and is on our list to fix.
Balance & Design
Thanks for the info, cause this just happened to me also while I tried to enter The Dark Forest. I was beginning to wonder what the problem was.

Good to know that it is on the list.
"
Rory wrote:
When this happens, try changing the Realm you are playing on (America/Europe) - If this lets you into the area, then we know it's a broken area, which is a bug we're aware of and is on our list to fix.

Have tried changing realms works for a few minutes then i either get not responding then disconnection or it freezes and goes back to the login screen.
Last edited by Odinshammer on Apr 5, 2012, 4:07:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info