Huge ARPG fan would love a beta key to battle the forces of evil WITH you!

Hi guys, I've Been waiting a long time now - almost a year. I'm a massive arpg fan.Played D1 & 2, torchlight, Drakensang, Titan quest, Fate, Mythos, Sacred 1 & 2, Divine Divinity 1 & 2, Toki, The Chosen: Well of Souls (an underestimatedly good game) and not to mention countless other rpg games, such as avencast, dawnspire, summoner, throne of darkness, prince of quin, Din's Curse (awesome game) blade & sword, the requital, dawn of magic 1 & 2, and other titles from bards tale on the amiga to dungeon master on the PC - even Temple of Apshai back in the c64 days and also a brilliantly coded game, Telengard. On a slightly different note, Elite - space combat/trader game is one of my all time fave games ever.

I'm a massive fantasy fan. Played final fantasy 1 - 9. Lost interest after that because of turn-based combat. The Secret of Mana on the Snes would have to be the best arpg game Ive ever played simply because it was so before its time. (called Seiken Densetsu in Japanese - the origin of the game - squaresoft before it joined with Enix).

I also coded a few full games with the NWN aurora toolset including Shadows of Darkmoon (groundbreaking loot system & creature AI), Dragon's Bane (huge adventure and engaging story) and the acclaimed Arena of Champions mod (never before seen arena mod with yet more ground breaking scripting). Feel free to look them up if you wish to check them out.

Not to say that I'm entitled to anything, but were I to get a beta key from a kind person, I would love to organise playing though content together and having a blast playing in a co-op situation - sharing victories and enduring hardships together! I have unlimited stamina for gaming, especially if I have a cool player to play through with. I love support and tanking roles especially, but as a theorycrafter, can do some crazy damage with a dps class if necessary. I can also help you optimise your character no probs, whatever your role, and am a very halpful member of gaming communities - always happy to play with and help new players (something rare in the wow community, one of which I was a member for a very very long time until recently)

If you want a 100% die hard arpg fan and a devoted co-player to play with, shoot me a beta key and let the fun begin!

Sorry for the wall of text, but I am literally dying to get into this game - particularly with a like player as such. Cheers

-Chris
"
Commche wrote:
Hi guys, I've Been waiting a long time now - almost a year. I'm a massive arpg fan.Played D1 & 2, torchlight, Drakensang, Titan quest, Fate, Mythos, Sacred 1 & 2, Divine Divinity 1 & 2, Toki, The Chosen: Well of Souls (an underestimatedly good game) and not to mention countless other rpg games, such as avencast, dawnspire, summoner, throne of darkness, prince of quin, Din's Curse (awesome game) blade & sword, the requital, dawn of magic 1 & 2, and other titles from bards tale on the amiga to dungeon master on the PC - even Temple of Apshai back in the c64 days and also a brilliantly coded game, Telengard. On a slightly different note, Elite - space combat/trader game is one of my all time fave games ever.

I'm a massive fantasy fan. Played final fantasy 1 - 9. Lost interest after that because of turn-based combat. The Secret of Mana on the Snes would have to be the best arpg game Ive ever played simply because it was so before its time. (called Seiken Densetsu in Japanese - the origin of the game - squaresoft before it joined with Enix).

I also coded a few full games with the NWN aurora toolset including Shadows of Darkmoon (groundbreaking loot system & creature AI), Dragon's Bane (huge adventure and engaging story) and the acclaimed Arena of Champions mod (never before seen arena mod with yet more ground breaking scripting). Feel free to look them up if you wish to check them out.

Not to say that I'm entitled to anything, but were I to get a beta key from a kind person, I would love to organise playing though content together and having a blast playing in a co-op situation - sharing victories and enduring hardships together! I have unlimited stamina for gaming, especially if I have a cool player to play through with. I love support and tanking roles especially, but as a theorycrafter, can do some crazy damage with a dps class if necessary. I can also help you optimise your character no probs, whatever your role, and am a very halpful member of gaming communities - always happy to play with and help new players (something rare in the wow community, one of which I was a member for a very very long time until recently)

If you want a 100% die hard arpg fan and a devoted co-player to play with, shoot me a beta key and let the fun begin!

Sorry for the wall of text, but I am literally dying to get into this game - particularly with a like player as such. Cheers

-Chris

Someone Give this guy a key!

Waited long enough!
Last edited by 105731337 on Feb 29, 2012, 7:59:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info