Bestiary League - What to do with normal/magic beasts?

To whom it may concern,

I am wondering if it is possible to implement something to address normal(white) and blue(magic) beasts that seem to have no purpose.

Aside from some select early game beast-crafting recipes, that also only use a very specific type of beast as ingredients, I have not found any purpose for the other species of normal (and in a similar case as you level up) or magic monsters that I have captured. I have found no option to remove, sacrifice, release or otherwise.

If I am not mistaken in this matter, I purpose a beast-crafting recipe that generates scrolls of wisdom by sacrificing any four(4) beasts of your choosing; thus allowing one to 'clean up' their menagerie.

Regards.
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2018, 11:38:19 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Seconded! Or even just a way to delete beasts. I'm getting nervous about replacing my red beasts with the stupid high level white/blue beasts that run in front of a bestiary rare just as I'm throwing the net, as I'm starting to have full cages
Still no fix for this?
Am i supposed to pay 1 chaos each to get rid of my white beasts?
Parasite cage is now full with white/magic
I really hope that this was just an oversight by GGG, like they didn't think about it properly (and still haven't!). Because if they deliberately implemented it like this, that is really sad.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
BUMPING THIS.
it's such a pain, and so easy to fill up your bestiary with white/blue beasts that have no recipe. Still got a ton from start of league that are just taking up space
The probably easiest way to "fix" this would be that you could select a "fight" recipe with up to any 4 mobs at the altar and just fight them (read kill). Dropping std loot for the level and type of the mobs.
No level adjustment, just spawn them at the level they were captured at.

Easy!
Last edited by Dharall on Mar 28, 2018, 9:25:25 AM
"
If I am not mistaken in this matter, I purpose a beast-crafting recipe that generates scrolls of wisdom by sacrificing any four(4) beasts of your choosing; thus allowing one to 'clean up' their menagerie.

This addition is really easy, but GGG does never add it. They seriously think that the game becomes exciting because this inconvenience will increase the tension when capturing.
"
Dharall wrote:
The probably easiest way to "fix" this would be that you could select a "fight" recipe with up to any 4 mobs at the altar and just fight them (read kill). Dropping std loot for the level and type of the mobs.
No level adjustment, just spawn them at the level they were captured at.

Easy!

+1, even if the critters don't drop anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info