3.2.0 Hotfix 3

3.2.0 Hotfix 3
  • Made it easier to capture Legendary Beasts.
  • Added an option to suppress Recipe notifications.
  • You can now click-through the Recipe Unlocked notification. The "Close all panels" hotkey will suppress all queued Recipe notifications.
  • Added an error message when trying to capture enraged Beasts.
  • Fixed a bug causing attack speed to appear too high while wielding a shield.
  • Fixed a bug causing the Giant Crabs plaque in the Menagerie to not display the correct name.
  • Fixed a bug causing the "Gain up to Five New Prophecies" Beastcrafting recipe to consume Silver Coins.
  • Fixed a bug causing some areas to not generate Legendary Beasts.
  • Fixed various issues with Dynamic Resolution scaling.
  • Fixed various client crashes.

This patch has been deployed without a restart. The client fixes, such as improvements to the UI for recipe unlocks, require you to close and restart your client to update.

Last bumped on Mar 3, 2018, 7:20:00 AM
Cool
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Well tested
Still not enough. single modded legendary mob should not instantly break free of a net when it's at 30% life (lvl 47 zone lvl 56 net). Most builds leveling up CAN NOT hit that monster again without killing it. The mechanic is fundamentally broken. Instead no stun/root should take place and the net should apply 100% (if your net is in range), but it can break free if you don't do enough dmg.

This encounter was after this hotfix was posted. Many worse encounters happened prior, especially with double modded legendary beasts, but left those out for obvious reasons.
Last edited by habbey on Mar 3, 2018, 2:14:48 AM
"
habbey wrote:
Still not enough. single modded legendary mob should not instantly break free of a net when it's at 30% life (lvl 47 zone lvl 56 net). Most builds leveling up CAN NOT hit that monster again without killing it. The mechanic is fundamentally broken. Instead no stun/root should take place and the net should apply 100% (if your net is in range), but it can break free if you don't do enough dmg.

If it breaks free if you don´t do enough damage, then all builds that don´t follow the speed meta are done and dusted with that league.

I play a summoner and it takes a long time to kill stuff, it would lock me out from ever catching anything with life reg or aoe, since my zombies just die to it and I sit there with nothing but my wand :D

What I would like to see is a timer that starts once the net is thrown and if you keep the monster in combat for 10 seconds, its yours. It would only break free, if we stop doing damage like if we die :)
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
habbey wrote:

If it breaks free if you don´t do enough damage, then all builds that don´t follow the speed meta are done and dusted with that league.

I play a summoner and it takes a long time to kill stuff, it would lock me out from ever catching anything with life reg or aoe, since my zombies just die to it and I sit there with nothing but my wand :D

What I would like to see is a timer that starts once the net is thrown and if you keep the monster in combat for 10 seconds, its yours. It would only break free, if we stop doing damage like if we die :)

This is not true, in case you don't do good damage you can simply throw the net later in this theoretical situation.
Oh? Was the league too hard for the two million DPS PoB warriors?
Scorching Ray is still causing crashes very often.
"
habbey wrote:

This encounter was after this hotfix was posted. Many worse encounters happened prior, especially with double modded legendary beasts, but left those out for obvious reasons.

^100% this. i cant catch a single beast, because i cant controll the dmg of my Totems. they hit. i throw a net and if it breaks right after i throw it. the catch is gone and the monster dead. happend 1000 times to me.

Solution: let the net 3-5sec on the monster no matter how much life it has. and THAN it breaks or dont break if you dealt enough dmg.
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
A simple question that raised a thousand times in the English forum:

When will fix the bug with the remaining Map-tab from the previous league? It is empty and has not retired, but it also hangs in the Remove-only status on the standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info