Quickly, enter before the door is shut!

What he shuts can never be opened except by him, and what he opens can never be shut except by him.

Four witnesses attest to the Truth.

Blood, water, and spirit all testify; repent! Believe the good news and move with haste; the door soon will be shut.

- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2018, 3:13:51 PM
The 2nd century called, it wants its prophecies back.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
bwam wrote:
What he shuts can never be opened except by him, and what he opens can never be shut except by him.

Four witnesses attest to the Truth.

Blood, water, and spirit all testify; repent! Believe the good news and move with haste; the door soon will be shut.

Trap door spider. The four witnesses are the extra eyes atop his head. Once injected with venom, the liquified victim is indeed blood water and the spirit of life for the trap door spider. Move with haste indeed, or be dinner.

That would be my guess at the riddle.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
ITT DalaiLama confesses he's never paid attention in church
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
ITT DalaiLama confesses he's never paid attention in church

Oh, ye of little silk! Look at the top of your browser. See the WWW? Here you sit, trapped by the world wide web, and yet you doubt the trapdoor? Doesn't "Seek an ye shall find" make far more sense in that context? None can close the web once it has been opened.

The door that has been shut that none can open? There are not four witnesses to that but 404 witnesses to the door that cannot be opened.

Some prey blindly walk into a web from which they cannot escape. Some prey avoid the web, but wander too close to the trap door, where temptation scurries forth and devours them. Some prey never face the spider at all, yet all prey eventually die.

Faith is that there is something more than just prey and predators, that His love is not a gossamer construct spun out of imagination, nor just a temporary balloon ride to carry us from place to place on the whims of the wind, but rather reassurance that the grand design is real. Once that is taken to heart, things become much clearer.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info