3.2 - Wrecker of Days - Super Slow Motion - Explained and Designed to Take New Players to the End

"
JCOH35 wrote:
When does your SRS actually start doing damage though, im going straight to all the minion damage and attack speed nodes as I level up but this skill is pitiful, the damage is just horrible.

The AI is godawful aswell, they run off and attack trash mobs 20 feet away and ignore what is smacking you in the face, idk man. Wanted to try 1 of these but so far.....


SRS is awesome damage! For first run-throughs SRS is really strong. Minions do have a mind of their own though. There is a skill that calls them back to you. It might be for that reason that protecting you isn't part of their code. A great thing about minion builds is that you don't have to care about your weapon.

But once you get some of the support gems, you'll notice that as SRS levels you'll start destroying enemies.

Minion Damage and Speed support gems are available pretty early.
Super Slow Mo! (All content! No uniques required! Made for new, SSF, & challenged gamers.) (3.4) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2201585

Stream: https://mixer.com/Wrecker_of_Days
Last edited by triniparty on Mar 2, 2018, 9:06:43 PM
Is there an optimal way to cast SRS, like once, then run X feet, recast, repeat, or do you spam it 3 times, then move etc? It just feels really, really clunky for me atm, feels like im wasting movement or messing it up, idk if theres a limit to the amount you can have out at once etc, do they follow the normal skele/zombie etc limits?

Sorry for all the questions, 1st time trying any summoner build, not blaming you, im sure the builds well constructed it just feels very strange to me coming from a melee, and a discharge build.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Is there an optimal way to cast SRS, like once, then run X feet, recast, repeat, or do you spam it 3 times, then move etc? It just feels really, really clunky for me atm, feels like im wasting movement or messing it up, idk if theres a limit to the amount you can have out at once etc, do they follow the normal skele/zombie etc limits?

Sorry for all the questions, 1st time trying any summoner build, not blaming you, im sure the builds well constructed it just feels very strange to me coming from a melee, and a discharge build.


No no! Not at all. Ask away. Most of the POE community love the game and love helping out.

You can hold the button down. I like to make my main skill Space Bar on the PC or X on the Xbox. You can hold any skill (that doesn't have a cooldown (SRS does not have a cooldown)) button down and it'll attack/cast until you stop or run out of mana. The way that I like to play SRS and also how I designed this build is so that you just stand in one spot until everything is dead or you have to move.
So I just run to a bunch of enemies, hold Space Bar...and that's it. I don't have crazy cast speed in this build.

I know some who want to much cast speed they can get the maximum amount of SRS out at once (20) within a couple seconds so they can run around and stay safe. This build does kinda the opposite.

Does that help?
Super Slow Mo! (All content! No uniques required! Made for new, SSF, & challenged gamers.) (3.4) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2201585

Stream: https://mixer.com/Wrecker_of_Days
Yes thanks, ill try that. The damage is a bit better at, up to 5 zombies now and have SRS/minion damage/Melee PhysDmg 3 linked. I just have to get used to the AI, its fine though I purposely wanted to get out of my comfort zone and do something different, the last 2 leagues I leveled the same build to 95 then 97 so this was needed.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 2, 2018, 11:17:31 PM
hey going to try this, but isnt its better to use mele splash somewhere in srs setup for clear speed ?
"
Completed 27 Challengesraanis wrote:
hey going to try this, but isnt its better to use mele splash somewhere in srs setup for clear speed ?


Hey! Thanks for the message. Tia build is heavily focused on the theme of "slow". There was no space for Splash. But I don't personally use Melee Splash on any of my SRS builds. I know it's popular but I don't really find it too much faster to burn through "story mode" than simply using the support gems you're going to use end game.

But, because this is a theme based build, feel free to modify it to your liking anyway you want.
Super Slow Mo! (All content! No uniques required! Made for new, SSF, & challenged gamers.) (3.4) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2201585

Stream: https://mixer.com/Wrecker_of_Days
and one more suggestion , if u make 1 of ur cwtd setups lvl 2 and put offering there and desecrate in lvl 1 it would trigger offering almost insta after desecrate in fights where is no corpses
"
Completed 27 Challengesraanis wrote:
and one more suggestion , if u make 1 of ur cwtd setups lvl 2 and put offering there and desecrate in lvl 1 it would trigger offering almost insta after desecrate in fights where is no corpses


Thanks for the suggestion! I'm not sure I'm willing to part with any gems I currently have linked though. Also, I find that my Flesh Offering is always on in boss battles that don't produce additional enemies/corpses. Do you find a big difference having them separated?
Super Slow Mo! (All content! No uniques required! Made for new, SSF, & challenged gamers.) (3.4) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2201585

Stream: https://mixer.com/Wrecker_of_Days
Nice build thanks for sharing. One question, why are my zombies not spawning but my stone golem is? I'm at a loss as to why.

edit- my +1 helmet mod was the prob, i scoured the gem and all is well. ty
Last edited by interox on Mar 4, 2018, 7:09:34 PM
"
interox wrote:
Nice build thanks for sharing. One question, why are my zombies not spawning but my stone golem is? I'm at a loss as to why.

edit- my +1 helmet mod was the prob, i scoured the gem and all is well. ty


Thanks! Glad you figured it out. If you have any more questions, let me know.
Super Slow Mo! (All content! No uniques required! Made for new, SSF, & challenged gamers.) (3.4) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2201585

Stream: https://mixer.com/Wrecker_of_Days

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info