Gear

Final stats:
7117 Life
1973 Energy Shield
800/2699 Mana
Ele Weakness capped Res
77/77 Block (B.Offering UP)
2X ES per hit (Watcher's Jewel)

Did all content/bosses, not Uber Atziri (didnt get a set to test).
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Feb 26, 2018, 7:12:15 AM
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2018, 2:16:50 PM
I still don't see people using this, but fwiw, I find the following to be vastly superior to self casting desec+bone offering:

Storm Burst + CWC + Desecrate + Bone Offering.

It hits far and wide, applies EE, cleans corpses rapidly, maintains bone offering automatically, and gets it all done much faster than you can cast desec + bone offering yourself.

You may want to try it.
@BeerPact
"
muir wrote:
I still don't see people using this, but fwiw, I find the following to be vastly superior to self casting desec+bone offering:

It hits far and wide, applies EE, cleans corpses rapidly, maintains bone offering automatically, and gets it all done much faster than you can cast desec + bone offering yourself.

You may want to try it.

No sockets for that shit
"
Nubatack wrote:
"
muir wrote:

You may want to try it.

No sockets for that shit

ye, very sad necros/summoners are super limited

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Thicc build. I’d like to see your inquisitor too.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Last edited by Doe on Feb 28, 2018, 6:45:44 AM
What spectres you used?
Might try this in beast league :)
"
LeFizz wrote:
What spectres you used?
Might try this in beast league :)

The posted setup was used with 4x Tukohama's Vanguard. You can also run 3x Tukohama's Vanguard and 1x Wicker Man.

For mapclear and leveling i'd switch to 4x Solaris Guards.

Plan on the new league:

Those two will make up the lost 50% offering effect on the player

Last edited by Doe on Mar 1, 2018, 7:51:30 AM
was it able to do full lab key runs without accidents ? still cant decide to what to play this leauge :/
"
furkann7 wrote:
was it able to do full lab key runs without accidents ? still cant decide to what to play this leauge :/

With the enchant on boots i had somthing arround 700 life/sec regen + MoM
So you can avoid trapdamage the most.
If you still get "stuck" there is this flask nobody uses with refills life to 100%, so enough time to log while struggeling or even move on.

But ye i did uberlab with this, and it was easy, izaro/argus takes less than 10sec with high lvl (82+) Tvs (havnt tested with lower lvl ones)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info