In the Bestiary League, you will have the option to complete 40 new challenges and earn exclusive microtransaction rewards! At 12, 24 and 36 challenges you will earn the Bestiary Helmet, Bestiary Wings and Bestiary Portal respectively. Completing challenges also grants you pieces of the Bestiary Totem Pole Hideout decoration.

Traditionally, we post the challenges alongside the rewards. This always puts us in an awkward situation because we try not to change stuff after it has been announced, but the final week before release is a critical period for fine-tuning and testing. We have decided not to announce the challenges before the league starts, so that the team have freedom to keep adjusting the challenges as final testing continues. This league's challenges follow a similar format to the ones you're familiar with, so there should be no unexpected surprises there.

You'll be able to check them out when you jump into Bestiary League on March 2nd!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Kinda disappointed overall.

Helm’s ugly. Wings and Portal are decent.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
WOOOOO

Edit: first page fuck yeah
Last edited by joelazot on Feb 25, 2018, 8:46:58 PM
I cant wait!
BIG GUY
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
yum
noice
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
nice
THEEEEE HYPEEEEE!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Just hope none of the challenges are as boring/RNG based as 2 Socket Abyss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info