[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
famulor wrote:
Since all the armor chests you recommend are quite expensive if they need to be 6 linked. You have any really really budget 6 link that would do?

A well rolled 6L Astral Plate will work too.
Granted Uber Lab Farm? please man, help me ;-;
Hi im using tawhoa -> ramako, and in your build you use CWDT + Immortal call on rly low lvl. Wont this be very uneffective considering the dmg boost we receive from tawhoa? im currently trying CWDT lvl8 and immortal call lvl 10. So i can gain some more damage from tawhoa and get the immortal call more when i actually need it. Thoughts?
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
famulor wrote:
Since all the armor chests you recommend are quite expensive if they need to be 6 linked. You have any really really budget 6 link that would do?

A well rolled 6L Astral Plate will work too.

A well rolled 6 link is going to be really expensive too. It takes an average of 1000 fuses (somebody logged tens of thousands of attempts to compute the odds) to make a 6 link (1500 if using Voricci); which is 400C (600C) right now in Beastiary SC, plus another 20-30 for the 6 sockets. As a result a 6 link that drops on a decent base is almost always going to be chaos spammed until it gets a set of good rolls.

You can find 6 links on crap bases with a decent life roll and 1 or 2 decent resists for ~40-100C which should make a decent upgrade from a Tabula in survivability. OTOH if you can get your defenses elsewhere a 5L Bronn's can be had for a similar amount and should give you better DPS.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Hennri wrote:
Granted Uber Lab Farm? please man, help me ;-;

You can follow the Uber lab skill tree setup and use the Uber lab gem setup shown in gems section. :)

"
Barskebaard wrote:
Hi im using tawhoa -> ramako, and in your build you use CWDT + Immortal call on rly low lvl. Wont this be very uneffective considering the dmg boost we receive from tawhoa? im currently trying CWDT lvl8 and immortal call lvl 10. So i can gain some more damage from tawhoa and get the immortal call more when i actually need it. Thoughts?

I believe you are following the Uber lab setup tree. There is a different Immortal Call setup for this tree shown in the guide under gems section.

You will not be using Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call.

Instead you will use Enduring Cry + Immortal Call (lvl 20, self cast) + Increased Duration.

"
Summoner wrote:

A well rolled 6 link is going to be really expensive too. It takes an average of 1000 fuses (somebody logged tens of thousands of attempts to compute the odds) to make a 6 link (1500 if using Voricci); which is 400C (600C) right now in Beastiary SC, plus another 20-30 for the 6 sockets. As a result a 6 link that drops on a decent base is almost always going to be chaos spammed until it gets a set of good rolls.

You can find 6 links on crap bases with a decent life roll and 1 or 2 decent resists for ~40-100C which should make a decent upgrade from a Tabula in survivability. OTOH if you can get your defenses elsewhere a 5L Bronn's can be had for a similar amount and should give you better DPS.

If you are looking at those T1 rolls, then it will definitely be more expensive.

To me, a well rolled can be 90+ life, and dual resists.

6 x The Celestial Justicar cards will cost around 90 chaos and I would just try crafting the chest myself. It will still be cheaper than 6L Bronn. And who knows what I will land up with.

Anyway, I was just providing various options to the other player. :)

I believe you are following the Uber lab setup tree. There is a different Immortal Call setup for this tree shown in the guide under gems section.

You will not be using Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call.

Instead you will use Enduring Cry + Immortal Call (lvl 20, self cast) + Increased Duration.

I am indeed not going vaal pact but not because im farming labs it just feels amazing with all this life regen and bloodrage not draining me while im speeding through maps, and i like the cwdt setup with no selfcast and im just curious if i should maybe try to level it up to a point where it takes around 2k dmg to cast immortal call. With all my regen + leech. i think i can clear most content with this method pretty cheap.

Im also torn about going iron reflexes, i took it because i felt my armor was really low (3k) and i ended up around 6-7k armor but i cant tell much of a difference.

Btw my first cycloner so im not saying this is the best way, im just enjoying it alot and would like some input :D Followed most of the things in your guide when it comes to links etc so thanks for that!

Hope some more people can share their version

Cheers!
@kira1414

Just a question does cyclone toggle between low DPS to a higher DPS.

Low DPS stay's on longest and short duration on higher DPS.

Lastly is there a way to make this gap shorter. Mine toggles between 16k and 30K DPS.
Last edited by jgundlach on Mar 8, 2018, 1:16:52 AM
"
jgundlach wrote:
@kira1414

Just a question does cyclone toggle between low DPS to a higher DPS.

Low DPS stay's on longest and short duration on higher DPS.

Lastly is there a way to make this gap shorter. Mine toggles between 16k and 30K DPS.

That's just the cheiftain gain 70% of phys as extra fire for 3 sec every 10 sec
any videos? scan someone show me what the build can do or is only theory?
Thoughts on the wildfire jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info