[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Someone reached t9-t11 maps so far?

Is this build able to do clear blights on lower/middle tiered red maps?
Hello, I am thinking about starting Con. Path Jugg as the skill feels pretty great :D Is anyone here with this character and could share his PoB? Thank you :)
Last edited by Jetti_Vonaviska on Sep 9, 2019, 2:46:48 PM
@kira1414

Does blood rage and soul of Arakaali still work together?
"
TheKan wrote:
@kira1414

Does blood rage and soul of Arakaali still work together?

No it does not. I recommend using Soul of Solaris for major god. If you ran into a map that rolled chain, use Soul of Lunaris instead.
Hello,

Could you check my character and tell if im going to the right direction of the items etc?

Dat Brutus
"
Hello,

Could you check my character and tell if im going to the right direction of the items etc?

Dat Brutus

Yes. You are on the right path. Your amulet will need some life on it. Aim for 6000 life by level 90. All you need are just better versions of what you have.

15% Cyclone attack speed helm enchant will be a bonus.

Try running without Vaal Pact and see if you are comfortable with it. Personally, I feel Vaal Pact is optional.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Hello,

Dat Brutus

Yes. You are on the right path. Your amulet will need some life on it. Aim for 6000 life by level 90. All you need are just better versions of what you have.

15% Cyclone attack speed helm enchant will be a bonus.

Try running without Vaal Pact and see if you are comfortable with it. Personally, I feel Vaal Pact is optional.

Alright! Tyvm!:)
Hi , Akira can you check mi items and how can I improve Cpxx is mi pj ;D ty
"
irvinjesus000 wrote:
Hi , Akira can you check mi items and how can I improve Cpxx is mi pj ;D ty

You need a 6L chest. Go for mapping setup as I find that to have the highest boss burst damage when you use Berserk with 50 stacks of rages.

Consider crafting a belt with: Pristine + Scorch + Prismatic fossils.

It is possible to land yourself with a really good belt.

The following is an example (not the best roll):

Check out the flask section and follow it. That will provide more damage and survivability.

A rare elder amulet will be the next upgrade for you. E.g.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info