Looking for farming builds!

yes i am looking for a farming build for standard league that does not involve windripper or a high budget to get started! Please and thanks!
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2018, 8:50:33 AM
I’m interested too :P
When you guys say "farming", what are you thinking about? XP? MF? High tier maps? A little bit of basic information about what you're looking for would be nice :)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
looking for MF and gear farming for other builds i wanna do also
Well then!

You have some basic equipment you should be looking for:

Most of those are pretty cheap, except the Bisco's. When it comes to builds, you do want to go fast and have good AoE. I would recommend Raider or Pathfinder as a class, as those have pretty nice mobility.

When it comes to skills/build, you are pretty free - and it all depends if you're planning to do bosses or not and how high tier content you are planning to farm.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Well then!

You have some basic equipment you should be looking for:

Most of those are pretty cheap, except the Bisco's. When it comes to builds, you do want to go fast and have good AoE. I would recommend Raider or Pathfinder as a class, as those have pretty nice mobility.

When it comes to skills/build, you are pretty free - and it all depends if you're planning to do bosses or not and how high tier content you are planning to farm.

Thanks!! Will these gear help in farming currencies too?
"

Thanks!! Will these gear help in farming currencies too?

All gear with "Increased Quantity" will increase currency drops. But don't expect wonders. Currency will never rain from the sky, no matter how much increased quantity you have. But they do help, especially regarding Divination Cards farming.
Gotta plug my build in -

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2064695

Can full MF til T15 with no problems.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Feb 24, 2018, 11:06:51 AM
is that build SSF friendly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info