Path of Exile is not available in your territory

I recently moved from Australia to Taiwan and when I went to launch the game I got this message in the title...

What do I need to do to fix this? Will I lose my mtx/supporter pack purchases by downloading a different client region since it has a different shop region?

Thanks for the help!
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2018, 8:02:52 PM
Have you been using the Steam client? That one is not available in all regions.

You can download the standalone client and use that, though. You may need to send an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com and ask them for help adding log in credentials to your account so that you can log in without using Steam. That way you’d still be using the same account.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Oh easy that's a much easier fix than I was expecting! Yeah I am using steam client but I think I've already gotten login credentials from when I tried out the Beta for The Fall of Oriath.

Cheers for the help! Will edit with a conclusion later.
Good stuff, and glad I could help!

Mind if I ask a favour? It's very difficult to track edits to posts. If you post another response to the thread later, it'd be much easier for folks to see that than an edit. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Whoops forgot to update :/

Got it working with no issues at all! Thanks for the help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info