<TSC> The Social Club wants you!

The Social Club is now recruiting PoE members from all walks of life! Be it casual players, right through to Uber Shaper pushers.

What can we offer you?
- A free for all and managed guild stash Tabs
- A relaxed, friendly and social environment
- Help throughout your time with us
- People willing to squad up and push maps/level with you

What do we ask for?
- Willingness to be social in Guild Chat
- Preferably able to use Discord Voice Comms

We're looking to build a hub of Social players who just want to have some fun with PoE.

This is a new guild however I am based in the UK and my second in command is based in the US, so we have a spread base.

Discord: https://discord.gg/GRFVuns

Join us on Discord, there's music, rare meme's and much more!

Please post below or contact me in game @PeggleaRipsWind if you wish to join or have any questions.
Last edited by Pegglea on Feb 21, 2018, 4:29:31 PM
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2018, 5:20:00 AM
Real Life Name: Tom

Highest Level Character: 90

Ign of the previous stated character: halfwithit

Hours played weekly rough estimate: 15hrs if I'm not board.

Current Goals on Path of exile: Learning the game. Finding a spec/build I like to play.

Previous guilds: Exiles everywhere - removed do to inactivity, I figure.

Will you join the Discord Channel?: Yup i have Discord

My name is Tom, I'm 40 yrs old. I have a wife and kids. I work full time on night shift (2300 hrs to 0700 hrs) and I'm retired from the U.S Army. If I'm not working I'm playing (mostly).
I'm having a good time with PoE. ATM I'm getting frustrated because I like playing with other people, but I don't know anyone that plays PoE. I have played PoE in the past but Abyss league is the first time I leveled a character to 90.
"
maxxxam wrote:
Real Life Name: Tom

Highest Level Character: 90

Ign of the previous stated character: halfwithit

Hours played weekly rough estimate: 15hrs if I'm not board.

Current Goals on Path of exile: Learning the game. Finding a spec/build I like to play.

Previous guilds: Exiles everywhere - removed do to inactivity, I figure.

Will you join the Discord Channel?: Yup i have Discord

My name is Tom, I'm 40 yrs old. I have a wife and kids. I work full time on night shift (2300 hrs to 0700 hrs) and I'm retired from the U.S Army. If I'm not working I'm playing (mostly).
I'm having a good time with PoE. ATM I'm getting frustrated because I like playing with other people, but I don't know anyone that plays PoE. I have played PoE in the past but Abyss league is the first time I leveled a character to 90.

Maxxram has been invited. Get your slot before 3.2 launches!
Hi my name is AHMAD from iraq( probably the only person who have this game here :D) >
been playing path of exile for 4 years highest level achieved is 94, single( have the time ^^) with a daytime job . have the time to play path of exile for at least 4-5 hours a day .
Goals is to make friends and chat ( also the reason im leaving my current guild and not so many players are always on) .

account name is ZipperTAG
"
ZipperTAG wrote:
Hi my name is AHMAD from iraq( probably the only person who have this game here :D) >
been playing path of exile for 4 years highest level achieved is 94, single( have the time ^^) with a daytime job . have the time to play path of exile for at least 4-5 hours a day .
Goals is to make friends and chat ( also the reason im leaving my current guild and not so many players are always on) .

account name is ZipperTAG

Hey! Thanks for this. Let me know when you're next online and we'll get you in!
BUMP! Now with added meme's!

We are growing nicely and so far have a little social group forming.

Come join us! We have music, meme's, and more!
Thanks for the invite, I can't wait for Beats League!!!
"
maxxxam wrote:
Thanks for the invite, I can't wait for Beats League!!!

Neither can I! We're still growing strong so why not come say hello on Discord today!

Everyone is welcome to join the chat. We have people from all over the world, of all different skill levels.

We can't wait to see you all!
More room available! We're still growing :)

Do you have a taste for some crazy funky hard style? Come share it with us in our new Music/Radio channel;!
Last edited by Hyde84 on Feb 28, 2018, 9:37:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info