Player resistance reductions from enemies

I've tried forum and Google searches but they just bring up examples of lowering monster resistances. I'm trying to think of any situation when monsters can lower your resists.

I'm on my phone and unable to link it from my tree but using watchers eye with immune to ele weakness. (does this also immune the map rolled EW as well?)

beyond EW I can only think of the Necro guys that rez skellies casting flammability. Are there any other resistance reducing situations (other that -max)? so it would appear to be safe to stop at 75~ rather than up to 115~?
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 12:53:21 PM
Tukohama Vanguard specter scorching ray totems lower boss fire resist; I'd assume they do the same thing to the player since it is the same monster spell before you raise them.
EE from volcano boss
Various Essence monsters can reduce Resistances; Fire boys do, and the Cold essences place Frost Bomb. Usually like 20% or so reduction?
So I'm thinking overall I should be pretty safe then as a summoner with this strategy. I don't get hit often as it is and am unlikely to during those encounters. So good news then thanks, I'll aim to go above if possible but not worry about it other wise.
Shaper mobs (in Shaper controlled maps) have Frost Bomb skill. Some totem boss/es have Frost Bomb (or similar) skill. Phoenix has some -fire res thing/s. Necromancers can cast all elemental curses I think - not 100% sure on that one. Some exile/s can cast elemental curse/s too. Some other bosses have some more curse or resist reducing effects I think - maybe Promenade.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
good to know thanks I'll aim for more but worry less about hitting that 115 mark. really appreciate the replies, helped a lot couldn't think of all the examples myself.
Monster´s (robots) from unique diviners strongbox are applying -20%? debuff (frost bomb a probably lightning too)
Last edited by Rakiii on Feb 21, 2018, 10:13:02 AM
+Hexfont rare
+Blasphemers Tormented
+maybe some unique maps
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info