XP Grinding Level 1-70 ==3.1== 2018

Hi! I'd like to know the best places to level a new toon fast from level 1 to 70, all the posts are old from 2013.
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2018, 1:35:44 PM
Have you seen interstellar? Just let some buddy of yours level your account while you go close to a black hole, then come back after a few minutes and a couple of years have passed and he should have multiple level 100 characters for you.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
45-60 blood aqueduc, then go maps
takes like 30minutes if you CTRL+CLICK on the waypoint to quick refresh the zone and chain it.

Its a linear zone so its very quick and dont worry if you miss some mobs just GO and when you end the zone from the waypoint you enter the town and can sell chaos receipes quick then take the waypoint from the town and reset the zone again and again and again it doesnt take any portal scrolls ever. Then you hit 60 you sold for like 50chaos of set and you can buy descent starter stuff for lvl 60's and start mapping easy :)

I've made apublic filter to help my friends and everyone with quick guide inside a readme file here
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2089969
Last edited by Andr00x on Feb 20, 2018, 2:44:06 AM
Do you really think it is reasonable to get to blood aqueducts by level 45? Especially in a league start scenario? Even if you do get to that zone at an early level the exp is so good are you really going to get 50 rings and 25 rare amulets to drop for that 50 chaos?

Good tips and ill try them next league I am just a bit skeptical of the level range and expected drops. I usually farm blood aqueducts until lvl 70 but I get there much later than lvl 45 so bought time I hit level 70 I haven't found much in jewelry or humiliates. Think last time I leveled I only got 3 humiliates by lvl 70.
Just go as fast as possible killing large packs or blue packs only, waste minimum time in town and when you get underleveled too much, catch up in some nice area..

but as a leagues starter char with no leveling gear, you have to know really well what you are doing, otherwise you will die often and your damage (thus kill speed) will suck.

I can do the story (incl skill point side quests and 2 labs) in like 11 hours with my first league char. Its not great, sure, Im no racer and also I do not really try to race but I think it is achievable time for many solid players.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Feb 20, 2018, 1:09:20 PM
"
tragic_nate wrote:
Do you really think it is reasonable to get to blood aqueducts by level 45?

Not sure what youre arguing here ? Are you worried not to be strong enought for act9 content ?
Because before mapping with corrupted mods there is no challenges in story mode..
All friends and I eat story before reaching 50.

"
tragic_nate wrote:
Even if you do get to that zone at an early level the exp is so good are you really going to get 50 rings and 25 rare amulets to drop for that 50 chaos?

That is not the point at all.
It's just tips bonus because some ppl dont even know they can get chaos from vendors.
The point is where to "XP Grinding Level 1-70" like said in title, I offered the answer for 45-70, now if he feel that he cannot blood aqueduc at lvl45 it's on his hands.
Last edited by Andr00x on Feb 20, 2018, 1:20:56 PM
"
Andr00x wrote:
"
tragic_nate wrote:
Do you really think it is reasonable to get to blood aqueducts by level 45?

Not sure what youre arguing here ? Are you worried not to be strong enought for act9 content ?
Because before mapping with corrupted mods there is no challenges in story mode..
All friends and I eat story before reaching 50.

"
tragic_nate wrote:
Even if you do get to that zone at an early level the exp is so good are you really going to get 50 rings and 25 rare amulets to drop for that 50 chaos?

That is not the point at all.
It's just tips bonus because some ppl dont even know they can get chaos from vendors.
The point is where to "XP Grinding Level 1-70" like said in title, I offered the answer for 45-70, now if he feel that he cannot blood aqueduc at lvl45 it's on his hands.

My points were to address your exaggerations so that the OP can have some realistic expectations. I just felt like getting to blood aqueducts at such a low level and getting 25 unid chaos recipes turn in by level 60 were way too generous.

Yes, blood aqueducts is zone lvl 61 and you can start doing the unid chaos recipe. Good point and people should be doing it when they are farming the zone. It is probably overlooked by a lot of people.
Last edited by tragic_nate on Feb 20, 2018, 1:45:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info