can a ggg staff confirm this plz

i heard emperors luck's mirrors got removed is this true or just rumors since no ones ever gotten 5 mirrors which is bs after a few yrs i figured the rumors were actually true
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 7:06:29 PM
Im almost certain that in the past mirrors have been received at least once, cant remember who got it though
ya maybe 1 person got it or something but im just wondering if mirrors still drop from em i would really love if GGG could confirm this...........
"
zeroborne wrote:
ya maybe 1 person got it or something but im just wondering if mirrors still drop from em i would really love if GGG could confirm this...........

The real question here is, why do you believe they have been removed?

Seems likely to me that they can still drop, but at the however many billions to one probability of getting a mirror, it is gonna be almost non-existent that people get them from the cards.
"
zeroborne wrote:
i heard emperors luck's mirrors got removed is this true or just rumors since no ones ever gotten 5 mirrors which is bs after a few yrs i figured the rumors were actually true

unless GGG specifically said they have been removed, they havent

They are currency at the end of the day, and as long as they come out of arcanist and booty boxes, they will remain a possibility from emperor cards
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
I have a vague memory that one guy did get 5 mirrors, posted on the forums, everybody thought he was trolling, until GGG confirmed that you could in fact get mirrors from it.

And then the next patch, they had announced that they were taken out of the loot pool.

But I can't find it in the patch notes so I guess I am remembering incorrectly. Or it was posted on reddit like everything else.
oh ya why bother asking ggg for any info useless scrubs who dont answer oh well
Grinding Gear has better things to do than answer every single 'GGG plz cnfrm' question posted in their forums, especially when their playerbase is usually enough to answer.

Emperor's Luck can probably still drop Mirrors, yes. The odds of it doing so are so astronomical that I'm willing to guarantee it'll never happen for you, no matter how many sets you turn in. It's a question nobody really cares about. At best, you'll get mad lucky one day and get five exalts. Beyond that?

Fuggeddaboudit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info