Sort out Shaper lag!

I can bet you’ll lose many players, and much support money if you can’t even fix the final boss

Constantly I’m clearly miles away from beam still die other side of the room, I have to pass the the floating balls at least twice before they pop on to the floor also if it die legit first time, reentering the room takes seconds to show his abilities on the floor or whatever he is casting, it’s an absolute joke GGG how come you haven’t fixed this yet? And yes my connection is fine, have no issues with any other games with a fast solid connection so it’s clearly your end, come on sort it out. Not exactly cheap to keep trying shaper over and over again, hoping lag and glitchy deaths and gonna happen that time, but guess what? They happen every time.
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2018, 3:31:34 AM
As for context I am inclined to agree with OP however the the comment could have been more informative and less childish whine.
The shaper lag and glitches have frilly become a nuisance. Farming shaper is inconsistent at best, I have shield charged sideways to avoid beam sometimes it works sometimes I steady take a full hit even though I'm visibly out of hit box. Shield charge through him same thing. The tracking void orbs are fun, occasionally one will pop on first try but usually you have to stand on one for a good second or 2 for it to drop. The other day I walked through one 4 times before it dropped. During portal phases the mini bosses slam occasionally lands in an area other than where they are targeting. And finally during bullet hell after a portal I was clearly standing in zana bubble yet I was killed on first set of bullets in an area where I wouldn't have been even if it wasn't bullet hell phase. I actually have that one recorded, quite a humorous wtf moment.
There is the issue of after dying sometimes his abilities won't show until next phase. Has happened to me and my friend.
Lastly there is the issue of a 50 50 chance that any movement skill will desync in shaper, more so than anywhere else except elder, on the first use.
Thank you please look into addressing and resolving these issues.

Also I'm on Xbox one x 92% storage available and my connection is a wired gigabit
OP is not wrong about losing players. I started playing POE in Harbinger, and quit 3 weeks into Abyss because of the Shaper bugs/desync (and also trading). I'm only here in the forums to see if anything has changed because I did get attached to the game, but sadly, it seems all around worse than before.. Unlike me, my friends quit playing and have no desire to ever give this game another try.
Incredibly disappointing you haven't fixed your final boss fight GGG. Not sure what your agenda is GGG but good luck on the Xbox community.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info