Standard Atlas no Shaper Influence

So I'm trying to clear out a bunch of old maps I have in standard by playing them. My character has the quest "The Hidden Architect". I've run at least 40 maps. Zero shaper influence on my atlas. Shaper only appears with new maps?

It also appears that none of my maps are shaped. I looked through the 3.1 patch notes and don't see anything about legacy maps or atlas conversion notes.

Is all this intended or is my atlas bugged?
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2018, 11:36:32 PM
I may be having the same problem. I have no shaper/elder influence on my standard atlas even after the league merge. I still have shaped maps on my atlas, but i've run several maps since the merge and there is still no influence. I have even completed new maps since the merge, with no change.
Are you running maps from a legacy series (pre-3.1) or War for the Atlas maps? Legacy versions of maps have no effect on the War mechanics.
Oh crap, that might be it... I was trying to clean out my map stash tab so I could put my new maps in it , so I was running the old round maps...

Can't really say they have "no effect" though, because completing them completes the maps leading up to them as well. I'm not sure I had anyway of knowing they wouldn't "count" for elder/shaper stuff.

Thanks. I'll run some new maps and see if the problem persists...

If I do get elder/shaper influence on a map in my atlas (strand for example), does this imply that running a legacy strand map won't actually have elder/shaper mobs in it?

Thanks again.
"
TheTomas wrote:
Oh crap, that might be it... I was trying to clean out my map stash tab so I could put my new maps in it , so I was running the old round maps...

Can't really say they have "no effect" though, because completing them completes the maps leading up to them as well. I'm not sure I had anyway of knowing they wouldn't "count" for elder/shaper stuff.

Sorry, it has no effect specifically on the Shaper/Elder influence mechanics. All the other Atlas mechanics (completing maps, bonus objectives, tier upgrade bonus, etc.) still work properly. Keep in mind the slightly different mechanics when completing legacy maps.

"
If I do get elder/shaper influence on a map in my atlas (strand for example), does this imply that running a legacy strand map won't actually have elder/shaper mobs in it?

I am fairly sure that this is correct, but I haven't tested it personally nor remember a definitive proof from someone who has. The above linked announcement states that you can't get Elder/Shaper items from legacy maps.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Mar 5, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info