How many Skill Points at 90?

Hey guys, I haven't played since 3.0 released, (so.. last july/august?) How many skill points should I have at level 90, if I've completed all of my quests in campaign?

Thanks!
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2018, 6:07:27 PM
It varies.

If you use the /passives chat command the game will tell you how many you have, where they came from, and the names of quests from which you have not yet gotten skill points.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thanks for the quick reply! I typed it in, and found that I have (0) from Kishara's Star... any idea how to start that quest to get the skill points?
Kishara's star is at the very end of the Causeway in act 7, you can grab it anytime you have access to the zone

For old characters who have completed the storyline already, I find it is sometimes faster to take wp to vaal city and go backwards to the causeway depending on the build.
Awesome, got it! Thanks so much guys!
"
VVhipl4sh wrote:
Hey guys, I haven't played since 3.0 released, (so.. last july/august?) How many skill points should I have at level 90, if I've completed all of my quests in campaign?

Thanks!

If you have done every quest, you should have a total of 113 Passive points at level 90, or 111 if you helped a bandit.
Last edited by Elendarulianreo on Feb 18, 2018, 6:07:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info