Disappearing item

My character somehow managed to 'pick up an item with spots left open in inventory. However, when trying to place in inventory, item disappears. Unable pick up or use any items either. Worst part is that it was an unidentified abyss gem. Tried several different times and different ways to drop the item but could not. Finally shut the Xbox off and logged back in, same issue. There is no way for me to put the item down or clear it from my inventory.

Video included.

Spoiler
1. What time this happened 9:30est
2. Gateway / Location east coast USA (? If this is not what you are looking for please let me know.)
3. Error messages when failing to teleport, or load into a zone. None. But speaking to npcs will lead to being notified that I am holding an item.
4. Are you crashing to the Xbox Dashboard, or disconnecting back to the login screen. No
5. If you can reproduce the 100% of the time a video clip would be handy. See below.
6. Are you using a cabled connection, or Wifi. Wifi
7. What model Xbox are you using? Xbox one,
8. Your gamertag (a private message is fine for this if you are uncomfortable posting this publicly.) Tantisper Lily

Video link:
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/YgoMoqmwsjk
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2018, 10:48:10 PM
Hello,

A few questions:

Does this problem still exist for you? Have you been able to place the gem in your stash, or discard it? Are you able to enter a world area and drop it on the ground there? Do you remember what you were doing that led up to this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info