this had bothered me since the post...? why you never implemented it in pvp?

"
Qarl wrote:
Lightpoacher projectiles now travel a limited distance. Increasing or reducing projectile speed will adjust this distance.

So does it mean Projectile max distance nerf is easier fix than what some had previously said?
Why are you not implementing a proj max distance malus for all projectiles in pvp? Or even better a projectile max distance nerf in all PVE+pvp?

Cmon, projectiles are one for the most cancerous shit in this game for equity of melee vs ranged vs casters.

Forcing ranged to use barrage pb or casters to stop spamming shit and run, seem fair to me.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 15, 2018, 6:54:33 AM
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2018, 10:44:53 AM
it's 150 units. there is such range. what makes them invisible is when the projectile's secondary attack has an aoe and that aoe is too large.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
it's 150 units. there is such range. what makes them invisible is when the projectile's secondary attack has an aoe and that aoe is too large.

Yes but I think 150 units is too much. Projectiles Could top 100 units and still be op, and melee could have a chance not to get minimaped before even doing 2 steps.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 15, 2018, 7:51:05 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:

As far as I've seen, not just that, or not exactly that. There is a render distance, and if the opponent is out of that distance when the projectile is casted, and while it flies the opponent moves into the projectile range, then it is invisible. Probably what you mention can make it so that projectile range + secondary aoe exceeds render distance without the players moving.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info