Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Xbox One starter build?

Hi all,

I’m a new starter on Xbox one (over 400 hours on pc) and I’m puzzled as to what build I should choose to start off with minimal currency on my new account. At the moment I’m using a 3.1 Warchief Bezerker build but it all feels too slow. Does anyone have any tips or builds that I can use or can link me to which aren’t overly expensive currency wise and can carry me far enough to farm more currency for future builds? As it seems massively harder to do so than on pc

Thanks!
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2018, 3:06:28 PM
I've had great success with any RF build I've done, super easy to get going, really cheap equipment wise, and levels really really fast. I don't know if i would start one on the current league though as it should be ending this month I believe, but just look up Pohx on youtube he has a few good videos on the build he just did for the current league. You can always look at the builds section of the forum a little further down in the PC section and his build is put in there also.
I've had incredible success with Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor 3.1 on Xbox. It's my first character, (and I didn't do PC POE) I'm lvl 91, crushing all content, and have tons of currency. Pretty cheap to start too.
I use contagion/ED and its easy going. Went explosive arrow on first char but felt really underwhelming.
That sounds like a fun next build, I might have to try it!
I went the summoner route below in SSF and it worked out pretty good till around level 80 or so as I wasnt finding the gear I needed so I switched out of SSF. Really nice build and fairly low cost but the cost is only needed later one.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971585/page/1

I started with engineering eternals BF block and then did his thiccjug tank and have enjoyed both very much. His YouTube guides are very detailed and very easy to follow. I started harbenger with neversinks TS ranger and made it much farther this time than last.
I started off with a sort of ill-conceived meatbag sort of build. I didn't really know what I was doing, since this is my first run through PoE.

But, I later picked a Duelist Dual-Wield Crit Slayer build: here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2036681

I've had a great deal of fun with it. I haven't have to really buy much of anything other than the offhand. And, now, post-80, I won't even be using that anymore.

Nice build, breezes through all the Act stuff, and has no issue with the low map trash/bosses I've been playing with. My struggles have nothing at all to do with the build, just trying to get my standard gear upgraded to where it needs to be.

PS: Calls for Vaal Pact, but I haven't found it critically necessary for what I've been doing, though may end up adding it for mid/higher level maps, not sure. The only Legendaries I'm using from what's listed is Milagro's, but that's not even necessary and neither is the Deathshead, though it may help during leveling, I suppose. Ultimately, I may only have one Legendary on the build if I can't find a better rare for the slot. No real "dependency" there, I don't think, but I'm a new player and may be missing something. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info